black people took over gymnastics too

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
and it begins. you cacs talk shyt but end up on the wagon and stealing. stfu

You would let a CAC call you a nikka??

I would blank on a CAC who calls me that. So either I'm a CAC and You soft ass p*ssy nikka or you don't believe the bullshyt coming out your own mouth.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You would let a CAC call you a nikka??

I would blank on a CAC who calls me that. So either I'm a CAC and You soft ass nikka or you don't believe the bullshyt coming out your own mouth.
what does any of that have to do with what i posted :what:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You said I'm CAC, but now you backing down trying to change the subject, either way you p*ssy for even taking it ther.
you are. again. what does any of that have to do with what im saying? i can assure im not backing down for shyt, im asking you a fukking question? wtf. back down would be like me saying 'oh ok you right" no i said WTF DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT I POSTED? pay attention slow motion.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Of course we can do gymnastics. We can do everything everyone else does. Unfortunately that means nothing when our collective minds and hearts are in the wrong places.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Of course we can do gymnastics. We can do everything everyone else does. Unfortunately that means nothing when our collective minds and hearts are in the wrong places.
can i have an example of collective white gymnast minds profiting exponentially?

or is one of those, its black shyt on it moments?

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
you are. again. what does any of that have to do with what im saying? i can assure im not backing down for shyt, im asking you a fukking question? wtf. back down would be like me saying 'oh ok you right" no i said WTF DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT I POSTED? pay attention slow motion.
If I'm a CAC then why can I call you a bytch AZZ NIKKA and nobody check me, including you?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

golf, then tennis now this. they have to be punching the hair. better hope black men dont focus on hockey. goals and fades will be ran :wow:

They’ve got a young Canadien Breh on his way to take the sport back. They are saying he’s the next Gretzky.