black people took over gymnastics too

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
When will of this supposed talent equate into ownership and generational wealth of US?
i dont think gymnastics does that. its like asking that about olympic judo. if you wanna know about generational wealth. i guess jordan would be a good place to look.
Shorty was alright. I wasn't a big fan of all the non gymnastic dancing in her routine. Kinda felt like she was trying to do too much.
that was my favorite parts. fukk that ballerina shyt. :childplease:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
When will of this supposed talent equate into ownership and generational wealth of US?
True. However, the fact that you see black people in these events that have a high barrier of entry (skating, gymanstics, tennis need to find coaches, facilities, uniforms, as opposed to running, soccer, basketball which you can improvise supplies with), shows that there are people who are able to make the investments to get them to the competitive level. The next step is becoming the GOATs and not marrying outside of the black race to hand that wealth over to others.

Shorty was alright. I wasn't a big fan of all the non gynamastic dancing in her routine. Kinda felt like she was trying to do too much.
Was a bit much. Would like to see more athletic prowess in the routine like when that one sista was doing illegal backflips on ice skates. I want to see her do stuff that Becky is too shook to try.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
True. However, the fact that you see black people in these events that have a high barrier of entry (skating, gymanstics, tennis need to find coaches, facilities, uniforms, as opposed to running, soccer, basketball which you can improvise supplies with), shows that there are people who are able to make the investments to get them to the competitive level. The next step is becoming the GOATs and not marrying outside of the black race to hand that wealth over to others.

Was a bit much. Would like to see more athletic prowess in the routine like when that one sista was doing illegal backflips on ice skates. I want to see her do stuff that Becky is too shook to try.

those back flips werent illegal until she did them and the cacs couldnt pull them off :wow:

it was crack not cocaine, but cocaine is crack. law binding, i mean abiding. :wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Yep. I have a younger cousin in one of these sports moving up in the ranks/going to tournaments, etc. She and other HS kids. Both of her parents make bank so it’s nothing for her to travel the country and her parents will pay whatever to ensure their babygirl has access to any and everything to excel in her sport of choice. It’s great seeing more Black kids in these sports. Families have the income to invest in their children’s hobbies/sports and give them a shot at achieving greatness.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Y
dance is dance. ballerina is a form of dancing, and urban dance is as well.

i bet white women will be doing it within 5 years, just like twerking, and then it will be 'ok'. in fact. 'miley'.

i think i can pull up a russian chick doing it recently....hold up.
Its not dance cuz these women are not dancers, they are athletes/gymnast being judged by a panel of judges. Stop cheapening their effort like it's Friday night at the club or something

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Y

Its not dance cuz these women are not dancers, they are athletes/gymnast being judged by a panel of judges. Stop cheapening their effort like it's Friday night at the club or something
get your cac ass out of here

Image result for gymnastic floor routine dance

This event, above all others, allows the gymnast to express their personality through her dance and musical style. The moves that are choreographed in the routine must be precise, in sync with the music and entertaining.