"Black People Relate To Me Because Of My Criminal Indictments" - Agent Orange

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I met one of the idiots who bought into this narrative yesterday:snoop: the way he was talkin it didnt seem like he was gon vote but he just knew that trump had the election won already :scust:
Those morons usually don’t and want you to do the same or listen to their babble :deadrose:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
To leverage abuses of black people for his own narcissistic bullshyt.

Crooks should have blown this fakkits head clean off

Will never forgive that cac
Your posts always remind me of this james Baldwin quote:
"To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious, is to be in a rage almost all the time"

Genos

Superstar
Daps
@mogw
Interesting YouTube comment I saw recently:

Gg3xxZ8.png

^^^^^^^^^ this comment was more than likely NOT made by a black person.

This is what happens when the main image the world sees of you on a consistent basis is rooted in criminality and low vibrational, "ratchet" uncivilized behavior.

The "hood/streets" portion of the black community was carried to the highest point on the global stage and broadcasted to the world as the main popular image of black people.

The world genuinely feels that black people can only relate to criminal and uncivilized behavior even tho most black people are hardworking and normal "squares" whose never been in involved in any criminal activity.
The western world thought those things forever, its really not the behavior that matters. They said Obama was a ghetto thug, racism has nothing to do with how people behave. Behavior of some black people is used to justify what they already believed.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
accepting gutter culture as the popular public image for the community & culture is costly..........*

Especially over generations. We still gotta combat the 1991 "real nikka" Eazy E mentality that put too many black folks in an early grave and football numbers jail sentences.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
He and his supporters say this bull about black people relating to him because of the criminal charges and unfair treatment, but at the same time, still deny that systemic racism against blacks exists in America. They will deny white privilege exits. That's why they hate CRT so much, they don't want to have to look in the mirror, as they are the cause of black people being treated unfairly in the justice system.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He and his supporters say this bull about black people relating to him because of the criminal charges and unfair treatment, but at the same time, still deny that systemic racism against blacks exists in America. They will deny white privilege exits. That's why they hate CRT so much, they don't want to have to look in the mirror, as they are the cause of black people being treated unfairly in the justice system.

True

But a lot of black men of the older generations, grew up in hostile time periods like the Crack Era and your masculinity depends on how "thoro" and "real" you are by doing negative things or negative experiences like jail bids, how much you harmed other black men, how many thots you smashed, how you do dirt for clout and recognition.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Interesting YouTube comment I saw recently:

Gg3xxZ8.png

^^^^^^^^^ this comment was more than likely NOT made by a black person.

This is what happens when the main image the world sees of you on a consistent basis is rooted in criminality and low vibrational, "ratchet" uncivilized behavior.

The "hood/streets" portion of the black community was carried to the highest point on the global stage and broadcasted to the world as the main popular image of black people.

The world genuinely feels that black people can only relate to criminal and uncivilized behavior even tho most black people are hardworking and normal "squares" whose never been in involved in any criminal activity.
No..thats a racist gimmick poster who is spreading propaganda in that vein. He knows better..asians know better..Indians know better. They choose to be anti Black because we dictate culture, whats popular, and have natural charisma. It kills them. It EATS THEM ALIVE.