"Black People Relate To Me Because Of My Criminal Indictments" - Agent Orange

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
21 percent of African Americans [men and women] have a felony on their record. He's capping but depending on your circle you'll find folks that make what he's saying true
Majority of them can’t even vote so Chump’s message trying to cater to them is useless and a deserved slap in the face. Bottom of society people will embrace anything to be accepted to some popular figurehead…i.e. Chump’s whole constituency.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Interesting YouTube comment I saw recently:

Gg3xxZ8.png

^^^^^^^^^ this comment was more than likely NOT made by a black person.

This is what happens when the main image the world sees of you on a consistent basis is rooted in criminality and low vibrational, "ratchet" uncivilized behavior.

The "hood/streets" portion of the black community was carried to the highest point on the global stage and broadcasted to the world as the main popular image of black people.

The world genuinely feels that black people can only relate to criminal and uncivilized behavior even tho most black people are hardworking and normal "squares" whose never been in involved in any criminal activity.
giphy.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
accepting gutter culture as the popular public image for the community & culture is costly…

Our most popular modern presidential political candidates, Harris & Obama, have lived squeaky clean lives and are highly respected, pinnacle statesmen.

“Teflon Don” is a white America ‘lord and savior’ with all of his criminal convictions, sex assault judgments, vulgarities, compulsive tendencies and lying, and 3rd grade reasoning and behaviors. But we won’t have a conversation about the dominant population’s love of “gutter trash culture”

They just have the privilege to paper over their ratchetness that 400 years of slavery/Jim Crow procures for them.

Can’t socially outrun anti-black racism. No matter how law abiding, upstanding and educated

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Majority of them can’t even vote so Chump’s message trying to cater to them is useless and a deserved slap in the face. Bottom of society people will embrace anything to be accepted to some popular figurehead…i.e. Chump’s whole constituency.
Well, voting rights are typically restored or require a process to be restored in some states after release but in most the country after you're released from prison you can vote again. Whether they actually vote or not is the bigger question

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Our most popular modern presidential political candidates, Harris & Obama, have lived squeaky lives and are highly respected, pinnacle statesmen.

“Teflon Don” is a white America ‘lord and savior’ with all of his criminal convictions, sex assault judgments, vulgarities, compulsive tendencies and lying, and 3rd grade reasoning and behaviors. But we won’t have a conversation about the dominant population’s love of “gutter trash culture”

They just have the privilege to paper over their ratchetness that 400 years of slavery/Jim Crow procures for them.

Can’t socially outrun anti-black racism. No matter how law abiding, upstanding and educated
all humans are ratchet

that is the truth HA

we are talking about the image promoted & accepted though

the idea that this shyte doesn't matter is a newer idea

my grands my ogs did all the bs & probably worse than us but they understood you protect your public image/perception

fukk who is trying to make you look bad you don't do their work for them you keep everything in it's place

i will forever stand on that.........

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Remember, there was a time when folks rapped about wanting to ball like Trump, and not so much the negatives :francis: .

This concept nowadays with admiring Trump is like appreciating Giuliani for giving black folks football numbers and helping the NYPD with their hands, feet, and gun coordination :scust:

Stop rooting for the bad guy with the bad ending, but the bad guy with good intentions.