"Black People Relate To Me Because Of My Criminal Indictments" - Agent Orange

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It goes to show that you can be the most law abiding, straight edge black person but you’re still lumped in with hardened criminals because of pre conceived notions that are out of your control. Nasty work.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
My barber fell for this bullshyt narrative:snoop:
. I'd stop getting my haircut from him if I we're you
There is a small demographic of black voters this applies to
It shouldn't apply to any of us (you should never try to relate to a guy that's been accused of miss sexual conduct more than 20 times)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My barber fell for this bullshyt narrative:snoop:
I don't know what it is with barbers but one of the guys at my shop was talking that same shyt.

"He got cases and getting shot at by the opps, I feel it."

Blade (owner) told him if he kept talking that shiit, he was gonna post it next to his Booksy so niiggas know before they set an appointment. :mjlol:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting YouTube comment I saw recently:

Gg3xxZ8.png

^^^^^^^^^ this comment was more than likely NOT made by a black person.

This is what happens when the main image the world sees of you on a consistent basis is rooted in criminality and low vibrational, "ratchet" uncivilized behavior.

The "hood/streets" portion of the black community was carried to the highest point on the global stage and broadcasted to the world as the main popular image of black people.

The world genuinely feels that black people can only relate to criminal and uncivilized behavior even tho most black people are hardworking and normal "squares" whose never been in involved in any criminal activity.