Black people really aren't for other black people

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.

One of the most c00nish posts I've read all year :laff:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't read but it's probably some c00n shyt
Well this is the Coli so any criticism or introspection of our own people is "c00n shyt," because black people are perfect deities who can never do anything wrong. :francis:

Same forum that reads horrible stories about black crime and then blames it on "white supremacy" like some fat white guy in a suit was really in that nikka's ear 24/7 telling him to get a gun and pull the trigger. :mjlol: I acknowledge the systemic racism that occurs in this country but I'm also an objective and unbiased thinker. I came from the hood and made it out, get rid of that complex.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
As much as hate to admit. There is some truth in the op

fukk outta here man. I've been to some of those same white frat parties and they wouldn't let nikkaz in. Y'all nikkaz love praising white folks.

I've been to black parties where black folks shared all the food and drank you wanted. Some of y'all nikkaz are self hatin weirdos:camby:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
All these "kill a nikka" "I wish a nikka would" propaganda really brainwashed black peoples mentality :francis:

In a party you have nikkas that are angry for no reason, standing in the corner meaning mugging everybody with the ":birdman:"

You have black women with A stank look on their face ready to hit a nikka with the "do I know you:childplease:"

A lot of black people in the west are mentally ill and justifiably so :ld:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black people really aren't for other Black people but you still found a way to hang out with far more Black people than white?
I mean in an environment where most of the people associating with eachother are strangers or just acquaintances, ie: a party.

I love black people and have plenty of black friends. But in a college party environment it's UNDENIABLY easier to make friends and have a conversation with random cacs than it is black people. Black people wanna have their guard up at all times and y'all are gonna call it "c00ning" to say that but it's just the truth. :manny:

In my college experience the black relationships I made came from housing situations, classes, clubs, sports teams, etc. Rarely from parties besides girls I bagged. And then when you get to these parties you're "cliqued up" with the people you've met from all the places I mentioned just now for the whole night, and rarely ever is any effort made to approach a clique you don't know and make friends.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk outta here man. I've been to some of those same white frat parties and they wouldn't let nikkaz in. Y'all nikkaz love praising white folks.

I've been to black parties where black folks shared all the food and drank you wanted. Some of y'all nikkaz are self hatin weirdos:camby:
A lot of white frats are undeniably racist but frats in general are just extremely selective about who they want to let into their parties, let's not kid themselves. Using frats as an example is just taking things to an extreme anyways. Most of the black people here would look like a fish outta water at a Q party and that frat is all black. I just meant regular house parties where anyone is invited.