*tries to remember when a tornado or extreme flooding happened in the UK*

Think I'll stck with the grey skies

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ you trolling everybody. I only think its that bad because I appreciate good weather and I'm not from the UK. Them nikkas are used to it.

i am having fun with the uk brethren but these clowns are so sensitive. :king:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*tries to remember when a tornado or extreme flooding happened in the UK*

Think I'll stck with the grey skies

heard about the chavs and those funny looking police clowns wearing goofy helmets and holding gay batons.

:lolbron:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It aint that bad tho... London recieves annually 29 inches of rain in a year... Less rain than nyc (47 inches) atlanta (50) n.o (60) chicago (34) ect. Plus the winters are kinda mild unlike n.e and midwest u.s where its blizzard status. The summers are comfortable too not unbearably hot and humid like nyc, philly ect. The gloomy skies thing is def true tho but i dont mind it. You can dress freesh all year almost. When i moved from ldn to nyc its so hot in the summer i can only rock basketball shorts and wifebeaters

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
u mad :stopitslime:

people in the uk, so sensitive. :mindblown:

no wonder the place sucks, listening to all that condescending accent all day. :zzz: :what:

Atleast we ain't gotta worry about natural disasters i'll take a grey sky over tornadoes and hurricanes anyday and to make things worst you wanna make a house outta some feeble little timber with full knowledge that you have to deal with these elements thats weird to me. :rudy:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Atleast we ain't gotta worry about natural disasters i'll take a grey sky over tornadoes and hurricanes anyday and to make things worst you wanna make a house outta some feeble little timber with full knowledge that you have to deal with these elements thats weird to me. :rudy:

:laugh:

Yeah, I always pondered that too. If u know its coming, u should build stronger buildings and get ready.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The weather is shyt. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying through their backteeth

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard about the chavs and those funny looking police clowns wearing goofy helmets and holding gay batons.

:lolbron:

:bryan:

Is that the best you can come up with....

A cursory glance at WSHH shows me that I would rather deal with chavs than the filth masquerading as human beings you have over there....lol

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan:

Is that the best you can come up with....

A cursory glance at WSHH shows me that I would rather deal with chavs than the filth masquerading as human beings you have over there....lol

the us is like a continent dude, wshh videos doesn't represent the whole place.

whats up with the in bred look and the fukked up grills over there with the white people? and u let them talk shyt to you clowns??? :russ:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the us is like a continent dude, some stupid wshh videos doesn't represent the whole place.

whats up with the in bred look and the fukked up grills over there with ya'll white people? :russ:

Yes it does... Every city up in world star ....lol

Why are you African Americans so obsessed with white people? Sorry but I don't pay attention to how they look and who they breed with....:childplease:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it does... Every city up in world star ....lol

Why are you African Americans so obsessed with white people? Sorry but I don't pay attention to how they look and who they breed with....:childplease:

nope the us aint even as bad as that, those situations are segmented, do you know how big the us is unlike the little island you live on? :smh:

of course we focus on whites because they control you clowns over there too.

which popular black of influence is making waves over there apart from a few entertainers? :ehh: