Black people living in the UK are weird

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Have u ever actually been here?

The weather isn't that bad. Well, in London at least. When u go further up north it gets worse. Then Scotland is probably the worst in the UK weather wise.

I mean, in London it comes and goes. Sometimes its sunny but yeah, most of the time its grey and miserable.

Its not as bad as some people make it out to be tho. I like it here.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have u ever actually been here?

The weather isn't that bad. Well, in London at least. When u go further up north it gets worse. Then Scotland is probably the worst in the UK weather wise.

I mean, in London it comes and goes. Sometimes its sunny but yeah, most of the time its grey and miserable.

Its not as bad as some people make it out to be tho. I like it here.

Just as i suspected... Which one is it? You are really wishy washy.... :confused:

:huhldup:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you're acting as if every state out there is like Cali. You have places in your country with similar climates to the one we have here.

nope, there is no place in the us that has CLOUD COVER like the uk not even alaska or canada. it's cold but the sun is still always out even when it's cold over here in north america.

u guys have gray skies all day, no sun rays at all.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How do you guys deal with all that awful horrible gloomy weather?

That place is so :flabbynsick: with the gray skies and cloud cover all the time, it's ridiculous.

Waking up every day must be really a burden, I wonder what the suicide rate is over there because of the depression.

No wonder you guys always get drunk, the sun really hates y'all asses. That's why you guys make all those tired depressing ass movies, music and tv shows. :laff:

:shaq:
I should go to the UK, I love gray skies/cloudy days :ohlawd::ahh:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i had a good friend i went to college with from ghana but lived in uk and had the accent and all.....

homie said "oi" so much that's what everyone called him

the slang out there is :heh:

bruv, soyt-it-out mate (sort it out), get me mate?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Just as i suspected... Which one is it? You are really wishy washy.... :confused:

:huhldup:

Well, like I said, in London it comes and goes. There have been miserable summers and springs out here but they've been sunny ones too.

Its not grey and cold every day.

This spring so far its been kinda half and half. But its not as bad as some people make it out to be.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, like I said, in London it comes and goes. There have been miserable summers and springs out here but they've been sunny ones too.

Its not grey and cold every day.

This spring so far its been kinda half and half. But its not as bad as some people make it out to be.

ok cool :clap:

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
London
nope, there is no place in the us that has CLOUD COVER like the uk not even alaska or canada. it's cold but the sun is still always out even when it's cold over here in north america.

u guys have gray skies all day, no sun rays at all.

Have you been here? Because you're chatting a load of nonsense right now. Our weather is far more diverse than people like to think it's just that it's easier to view or portray things as stereotypes.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you been here? Because you're chatting a load of nonsense right now. Our weather is far more diverse than people like to think it's just that it's easier to view or portray things as stereotypes.

hold up :comeon: u getting too defensive now LMAO :weirdo: