Black people in America only has one enemy and always only had one enemy.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Overlook exploitation if its not a White person got it

The world aint zero sum

I can hold whitey accountable and say other people exploit/exploited

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The biggest impediment to black success in present day united states is the republican party and the right wing conservatives. The amount of hate and injustice they carry out daily against black people in the court system through their racist judges cant be quantified at all

Prynce

Daps
Overlook exploitation if its not a White person got it

The world aint zero sum

I can hold whitey accountable and say other people exploit/exploited
In America the man who fukking you over is white and if a person of another race is doing it, they are just acting as the arm for a white man in a higher position

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
1. Africans did not sell themselves into slavery and the African concept of slavery was nothing like chattel slavery. People try to conflate the two while removing all context. Africa during the trans Atlantic slave trade was a complex place. Nations and tribes fought against slavery and the Europeans. Some tribes worked as mercenaries purely motivated by economic greed. Some sold their enemies of war. Some Africans were kidnapped and tricked into slavery. The point I assuming you are trying to make is saying Africans had a hand in our oppression and therefore we shouldn’t be mad at white is nonsense.

2. It is nonsense because chattel slavery was an economic push by European countries. It wasn’t motivated off war, religious conflict or any other flawed or human reason people enslaved one another. Once slavery became a viable economic system on a global scale it didn’t matter who you were or what you did or if you were a criminal or not. If you had black skin you were at risk of being enslaved. If you don’t see how the insidious nature of that then idk what to tell you.

We have to stop pretending *certain kingdoms didn't have ambassadors that visited the new world and witness chattel slavery.

We have to stop pretending African prisoners of war who were sold at ports to Europeans if they were lucky to survive did not endure hellish conditions prior to being sold.

We have to stop pretending that slavery is somehow less awful if you don't see the people you enslave as your kinsmen.

We have to stop pretending some even mock DOS about being DOS even in 2024.

Yes there needs to be nuance because some fought back and others didn't participate but we get nowhere making excuses for bad behavior. I can say John Brown was a good man and still see the atrocities of the TAS.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
In America the man who fukking you over is white and if a person of another race is doing it, they are just acting as the arm for a white man in a higher position

Like your Xenophobic blk immigrant hating trump loving maga "brother" @blackestofpanthers that you love and respect?

I am getting to a point here

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

You paint everyone as naive and you'll be made a fool.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Really any non white group they live next to they tend to marginalize with anti-competitive policies. Jews have interestingly figured out a way to beat them at their own game though
After getting genocided and pogromed to near extinction

ReasonableMatic

Daps
How do you know that?
I am beating around the bush

Yet I think @ReasonableMatic had posted photos before of the first slave dungeon in Africa
It had a skull n bones symbol at the entrance

What you think that meant?
seriously
You’re right, I posted pictures and footage of it.

This about to be a long post,
but it’s worth it to anyone that’s interested in Black History.

It’s called Elmina Castle, located in Ghana.

Built by Christian Portuguese Europeans in 1482.
It was the first colonial post in Sub-Saharan Africa.
It’s function to convert and sell local Africans and do trade.

Enslaved Africans were kept in the dungeons under the Church
to be sold to the Americas.

IMG-4012.jpg

Google Maps link: Elmina Castle, Ghana where enslaved Africans were kept under it’s Christian Church to be sold to the Americas.

Christian Portuguese Europeans also went to Central Africa enslaved Africans in Kongo.

They converted the Kingdom of Kongo to Christianity and it became the Military army of Portugal.

Many enslaved Africans from that region were enslaved BECAUSE they didn’t want to convert and keep their indigenous Africans beliefs, hence all the African Spiritual systems in the Americas.

Hoodoo in the American South
Vodou in Haiti
Winti in Suriname
Candomblé in Brazil
Etc

all share pre-colonial indigenous Kongo beliefs in the Black Diaspora, BECAUSE the Ancestors did not want to convert to Christianity and were enslaved because of that.

IMG-6158.jpg

IMG-6164.jpg
IMG-6165.jpg

Capture.png

Many African Americans don’t know that a significant amount of Ancestors were in Curaçao before being sold to Virginia, Maryland and Manhatten in America and the Caribbean coasts of Central and South America.

A lotta families in the Black Diaspora were broken up there SPECIFICALLY during auctions.

I traveled there and seen it with my own eyes in Curaçao.

I LITERALLY stood where the Ancestors were sold.

I‘ll post pictures I took below.

Europeans would ring the bell you see on the picture 3 times.

And punish the Ancestors at those two totems

The museum there has special sections dedicated to ethnic groups like African Americans, Afro-Surinamese ppl and more to commemorate that connected history to Curaçao.

IMG-3780.jpg

IMG-3849.jpg

Or what about “Merikens” / “Merikins” in Trinidad & Tobago.

“Merikens”
are African Americans who fought for The British in 1812 and relocated to Trinidad & Tobago.

Article link: The Merikins - African-Americans in Trinidad

Ppl that don’t read and travel the Black Diaspora don’t know these things about eachother that connects us and it’s sad brehs.

The intricate shared historical and cultural connections we have with eachother is so deep.

I could NEVER unsee what I’ve read, seen and touched firsthand traveling the Black Diaspora.

It’s truly a miracle that the Black Diaspora even exists brehs :mjcry:
I’m so proud of the Ancestors and thankful they were able to endure what they did for us to exist :blessed:

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
A whole lotta gems in that post.
One being that they king "understood catholic christianity and converted"
Portuguese did not force him to convert.