Black people in America only has one enemy and always only had one enemy.

Prynce

Daps

Suppose I told you I was a reptilian and we want all humans to perish?

Then the earth will be ours.

Will you then love white humans?

We care nothing for color
All humans go bye bye
I haven’t read a single history book or researched a single atrocity committed on my kind by the reptilian alien race but I got hundreds of years of evidence of the white man doing those things.

I’ll take my chances with the lizard men

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The corrupter is always at the most fault, blaming a person for their own victimization only absolves the abuser.
only give a pass to children who haven't reached the age of accountability(or the disabled/invalid)

after that i really have more blame for individuals letting others do them wrong

you let somebody take you down the wrong road blame yourself first & last

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven’t read a single history book or researched a single atrocity committed on my kind by the reptilian alien race but I got hundreds of years of evidence of the white man doing those things.

I’ll take my chances with the lizard men

How do you know that?
I am beating around the bush

Yet I think @ReasonableMatic had posted photos before of the first slave dungeon in Africa
It had a skull n bones symbol at the entrance

What you think that meant?
seriously

Prynce

Daps
How do you know that?
I am beating around the bush

Yet I think @ReasonableMatic had posted photos before of the first slave dungeon in Africa
It had a skull n bones symbol at the entrance

What you think that meant?
seriously
1. Africans did not sell themselves into slavery and the African concept of slavery was nothing like chattel slavery. People try to conflate the two while removing all context. Africa during the trans Atlantic slave trade was a complex place. Nations and tribes fought against slavery and the Europeans. Some tribes worked as mercenaries purely motivated by economic greed. Some sold their enemies of war. Some Africans were kidnapped and tricked into slavery. The point I assuming you are trying to make is saying Africans had a hand in our oppression and therefore we shouldn’t be mad at white is nonsense.

2. It is nonsense because chattel slavery was an economic push by European countries. It wasn’t motivated off war, religious conflict or any other flawed or human reason people enslaved one another. Once slavery became a viable economic system on a global scale it didn’t matter who you were or what you did or if you were a criminal or not. If you had black skin you were at risk of being enslaved. If you don’t see how the insidious nature of that then idk what to tell you.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
1. African did not sell themselves into slavery and the African concept of slavery was nothing like chattel slavery. People try to conflate the two while removing all context. African during the trans Atlanta slave trade was a complex place. Nations and tribes fought against slavery and the Europeans. Some tribes worked as mercenaries purely motivated by economic greed. Some sold their enemies of war. Some Africans were kidnapped and tricked into slavery. The point I assuming you are trying to make by saying Africans had a hand in our oppression and therefore we shouldn’t be mad at white is nonsense.

2. It is nonsense because chattel slavery was an economic push by European countries. It wasn’t motivated off war, religious conflict or any other flawed or human reason people enslaved one another. Once slavery became a viable economic system on a global scale it didn’t matter who you were or what you did or if you were a criminal or not. If you had black skin you were at risk of being enslaved. If you don’t see how the insidious nature of that then idk what to tell you.

Societies have existed in every culture/race/people. Secret ones.
They many times have the same goals and gods.

What I was referring to with the skull n bones is that it was a brand.
As Nike or Benz.

That brand is colorless.

What I am saying is, concentrating on color is foolish.
If you not in the in crowd, you product/slave.

I guarantee you though, the Africans who sold their own had certain "beliefs", whether religious or economic.
Which is basically the same.
The "devil" is god for all wicked.
Not just white.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I tend to get more into specificity about every group, in order to avoid cheap generalizations. So, to fully understand that whites are the problem, I simply did the exercise of "Forget Afro-descendants or forget that black people exist, then analyze other groups with centuries of living next to whites."

1 - Gypsies/Romanis, initially from India, are now all over Europe, and have been living next Cacs for centuries...Most marginalized group in Europe. At the bottom in every metric. Huge inequality gap. Perform way worse than old and recent African and Caribbean descendants.

2 - Travel to Greenland...Probably the 1st place in the Americas where Europeans settled after encountering a native group...The natives, mostly Inuit, are also at the bottom and suffering from a huge inequality gap.

"Greenland Inuit experience the same health and social problems as other colonised indigenous peoples, shows new research."

3- Travel to Oceania...Aboriginal Australians and Maoris(New Zealand) are at the bottom. With huge inequality gaps. In fact, the "warrior gene" bs from whites, was created based on Maoris. Saying that Maoris struggle to adapt themselves, struggle more with alcoholism and commit more violent crimes because of their genes, that are not compatible with western values.

"New Zealand Maori carry a "warrior" gene which makes them more prone to violence, criminal acts and risky behaviour, a scientist has controversially claimed."

Doesn't this passage above reminds you of anything?
Every single group living next to them is more prone to violence. It has nothing to do with them disproportionately marginalizing these groups and depriving them of resources, it's just the gene of these groups.

4 - Travel throughout Central and South America. Indigenous people are also the bottom. Even worse, these regions have the highest inequity rates worldwide, most are even worse than South Africa. PS1: Funny, in every single place in the Americas that you have a strong Afro-descendant population and also a strong native population, natives perform worse than Afro-descendants. USA, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil...Every single industry originally created by natives, is now dominated by European descendants.

PS2: I am not talking about Afro-descendants vs visibly mestizos and castizos, that have recent European admixture and parentage. I am talking about visibly natives. Yes, they do exist and number millions throughout the Americas.

Instead of simply better distributing the resources, they accumulate wealth in a very primitive way or send a huge percentage to Europe. This is Peru, a mostly native nation, where they installed "Walls Of Shame" separating the rich(mostly whites and castizos) from poor(mostly native looking).

So yeah, just do this exercise someday and you will get to the same conclusion. Forget black people, forget Afro-descendants. And don't look at the general stats in the countries they have centuries of living with other non-white(also non-Afro) groups. Just look at the stats per racial group and policies specifically developed to advance whites and marginalize non-whites. You will easily see that whites specifically craft policies that will marginalize minorities and develop a system of dependency, then later will cry that these groups aren't productive enough.

Really any non white group they live next to they tend to marginalize with anti-competitive policies. Jews have interestingly figured out a way to beat them at their own game though

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
You do wrong by me you're an enemy period I don't give a fukk how pale or how dark you believe yourself to be.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Really any non white group they live next to they tend to marginalize with anti-competitive policies. Jews have interestingly figured out a way to beat them at their own game though

Is the regular white man not been used as a pawn for thousands of years?
Slave and Soldier?

Has it not always been a minority who control the riches and call the shots on the majority of white people?
Who are never educated enough or given enough?

For example where I live, the majority of white folks are on gov programs and a lot of them on drugs.
Factories closed, schools bad, no jobs etc
This is widespread across the nation

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are the white man on a spiritual level. So you have to ask what is God trying to show you or teach you THROUGH the European:respect:?

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1?

1. The White man.
2. The Brown man.
3. The Yellow man.
4. Them FBA hating Africans
5. And all the rest of them Anti-Black muthafukkas.

The white man is just all the rest of them muthufukkas supervisor. LOL

Prynce

Daps
This is the thread where everyone is gonna agree with the OP, yet will go into other threads calling people c00ns for not dikkeating white politicians :mjlol:
You right and tbh I was talking about that too.
I see so many weird election ads on tv where it be older black folks bashing trump for being racist and saying cliche nikka shyt then the Ads ends by a white person saying endorse by another cac. I don’t get the pick and choosing