Black people in America only has one enemy and always only had one enemy.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Diaspora Wars is White Supremacy in action.

Ain’t no way in COTDAMN hell could I engage in that shyt after all the unimaginable HORRORS I’ve read about, seen with my own eyes and touch firsthand traveling the Black Diaspora.

I put this on EVERYTHING, those that engage in Diaspora Wars haven’t read and seen enough of the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
NEWS_140909999_AR_-1_JFLRMVPLNZOL.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They're not gonna hear you, cause you don't have a podcast, and not smacking your lips talking about bussy for hours on end

But you're right, I made similar comments in the Reggie Jackson thread, but being a black man with a backbone is a lost way of life. Mfers wake up everyday with hate for black men, women, children, elders etc. for isolated incidents, secondhand accounts and personal mishappenings. I'm not saying you gotta walk around like that clown Umar Johnson, but a sense of basic empathy for the man or woman you share a phenotype with is soley lacking in today's age.

Mfers ready to drop the draws for these crackas before they even get in the damn door.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Diaspora Wars is White Supremacy in action

Ain’t no way in COTDAMN hell could I engage in that shyt after all the unimaginable HORRORS I’ve read about and seen with my own eyes traveling the Black Diaspora.
There is no such thing as a diaspora war. There are the c00ns and those of us who aren't. That's the difference. If you're a c00n I don't care where you're from, you're an enemy to me. If you're not, then you're not, again, regardless of where you're from.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
If you think the white man is your friend and your beef or plight is with anyone else other than the white man, then the cia, fbi and the devil has succeeded in their plans.

Nobody has hurt you or worked against you more, intentionally.

I tend to get more into specificity about every group, in order to avoid cheap generalizations. So, to fully understand that whites are the problem, I simply did the exercise of "Forget Afro-descendants or forget that black people exist, then analyze other groups with centuries of living next to whites."

1 - Gypsies/Romanis, initially from India, are now all over Europe, and have been living next Cacs for centuries...Most marginalized group in Europe. At the bottom in every metric. Huge inequality gap. Perform way worse than old and recent African and Caribbean descendants.

2 - Travel to Greenland...Probably the 1st place in the Americas where Europeans settled after encountering a native group...The natives, mostly Inuit, are also at the bottom and suffering from a huge inequality gap.

"Greenland Inuit experience the same health and social problems as other colonised indigenous peoples, shows new research."

3- Travel to Oceania...Aboriginal Australians and Maoris(New Zealand) are at the bottom. With huge inequality gaps. In fact, the "warrior gene" bs from whites, was created based on Maoris. Saying that Maoris struggle to adapt themselves, struggle more with alcoholism and commit more violent crimes because of their genes, that are not compatible with western values.

"New Zealand Maori carry a "warrior" gene which makes them more prone to violence, criminal acts and risky behaviour, a scientist has controversially claimed."

Doesn't this passage above reminds you of anything?
Every single group living next to them is more prone to violence. It has nothing to do with them disproportionately marginalizing these groups and depriving them of resources, it's just the gene of these groups.

4 - Travel throughout Central and South America. Indigenous people are also the bottom. Even worse, these regions have the highest inequity rates worldwide, most are even worse than South Africa. PS1: Funny, in every single place in the Americas that you have a strong Afro-descendant population and also a strong native population, natives perform worse than Afro-descendants. USA, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil...Every single industry originally created by natives, is now dominated by European descendants.

PS2: I am not talking about Afro-descendants vs visibly mestizos and castizos, that have recent European admixture and parentage. I am talking about visibly natives. Yes, they do exist and number millions throughout the Americas.

Instead of simply better distributing the resources, they accumulate wealth in a very primitive way or send a huge percentage to Europe. This is Peru, a mostly native nation, where they installed "Walls Of Shame" separating the rich(mostly whites and castizos) from poor(mostly native looking).

So yeah, just do this exercise someday and you will get to the same conclusion. Forget black people, forget Afro-descendants. And don't look at the general stats in the countries they have centuries of living with other non-white(also non-Afro) groups. Just look at the stats per racial group and policies specifically developed to advance whites and marginalize non-whites. You will easily see that whites specifically craft policies that will marginalize minorities and develop a system of dependency, then later will cry that these groups aren't productive enough.

Last edited: