black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was in a restaurant earlier and nikkas was arguing w the staff for zero reason.

Doing ignorant shyt

Etc

Meanwhile, the staff was remaining polite and taking that shyt but I usually see

Black people act extra belligerent when it's a black business or
Trip extra hard if anything goes wrong.

shyts wild , I had to give shorty a 60 dollar tip cuz I couldn't deal with that level of self hate:whew:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I don't get it but I do at the same time. Black people are the only people that are absolutely hesistant or straight out don't care to or don't want to do business with themselves.

I always hear the same stuff...

Excuses (blah blah blah has the same thing for cheaper, they don't keep their store/restaurant/facilities clean, the service is terrible, the people that work there have attitude, etc), bad reasoning, or some other mess...they've been so used to doing business and giving their money to whites, asians, hispanics, indians, arabs, etc...that they couldn't even imagine giving their money to another black man or woman.

Also, I hear people saying that black people who patronize black businesses expect the people that work there to give them stuff for free :dahell: or some other lowkey belittling statement. It feels like it's yet another grass is greener type sentiment...as if really the people who operate those other businesses they patronize actually give a shyt about them.

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
We don't believe in community. Capitalism took over our sense of love for each other.
I never understood that shyt..
every other group brings their money in
we're the only ones to take it out
we leave our people behind to rot and talk shyt about them like they're beneath us

Daps
Reppin
VOID
We don't believe in community. Capitalism took over our sense of love for each other.

I agree 100% fully. I'll say it, as time passes and the more and more black people in this country become more "American" or trade our culture to be "American" or gets absorbed into the American landscape or as much as we try to assimilate into it...the more and more we lose our identity. What you said above is one such symptom of it. It saddens me to see black people treat each other which such contempt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
go into any thread by the nigerian advertising his business moves and you will see coli militants like the OP clowning another black man and his business. you clowns are all talk :scust:
I thought you said you were going to kill yourself after I responded to ur bs last time??

What happened?

And hundreds of pages clowning dude, never did see me.

nikka I done came out the pocket over 100 k for other grown ass nikkas so, fukk u talking bout.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
go into any thread by the nigerian advertising his business moves and you will see coli militants like the OP clowning another black man and his business. you clowns are all talk :scust:
First of all B...fukk @The Nigerian . Stop using us calling out an a$$hole for being an a$$hole as an example of us not supporting black business.

We all supported this dude with his mollywatr product, then he started acting like an a$$hole. When people asked where to find it, he either gave them some riddles, told them to ask their store to supply it (it doesn't work that way) or straight up gave them the run around. How is that good business at all? As well, when other posters were talking about their successful ventures in the past, he was always the one hating on it or saying something completely just removed from the sum total of the conversation. He pushed his products and expected us to support them all while insulting us. And when people offered constructive criticism...he put them on ignore.

Please stop with this man...you don't know the dude like we know him. He's a douchebag and he's been a douchebag since SOHH.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I don't get it but I do at the same time. Black people are the only people that are absolutely hesistant or straight out don't care to or don't want to do business with themselves.

I always hear the same stuff...

Excuses (blah blah blah has the same thing for cheaper, they don't keep their store/restaurant/facilities clean, the service is terrible, the people that work there have attitude, etc), bad reasoning, or some other mess...they've been so used to doing business and giving their money to whites, asians, hispanics, indians, arabs, etc...that they couldn't even imagine giving their money to another black man or woman.

Also, I hear people saying that black people who patronize black businesses expect the people that work there to give them stuff for free :dahell: or some other lowkey belittling statement. It feels like it's yet another grass is greener type sentiment...as if really the people who operate those other businesses they patronize actually give a shyt about them.

you dont even like other nigerians. why are you talking all this militant shyt? when you just said thhis earlier?

fukk you and your show. I hope you get booed off stage. :pacspit:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/chicago-brehs-i-got-another-comedy-show-for-yall.311215/

you always shytting on another nigerian who makes his own business moves. how can you sit and talk all this shyt. you are contradicting yourself.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is 100% true. I was reading an old racist article and the guy said "blacks rule by caprice". I looked up the word "caprice" and found it means, "a sudden and unaccountable change of mood or behavior." I unfortunately agree with that sentiment. Black people are ruled mostly by sudden impulse and unaccountable self interest, little else.

Last edited: