black panther vs iron man

jackson35

Banned
Daps
since tchalla and tony have some kind tension going on btwn them, who will whip that ass if it comes to blows?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Tony's armor can stop nukes at 2% power

Nothing BP has will damage him. Tony can fly faster than the speed of sound can lift cars with no problem, and his armor has more firepower than a fighter jet

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony's armor can stop nukes at 2% power

Nothing BP has will damage him. Tony can fly faster than the speed of sound can lift cars with no problem, and his armor has more firepower than a fighter jet

lol you must have missed the past 20 years worth of Avengers and Black Panther stories.....T'Challa been sonning Tony.

I gotta go through my collection to look up Tony's last W vs T'Challa because I can't recall it off of the top of my head...

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
lol you must have missed the past 20 years worth of Avengers and Black Panther stories.....T'Challa been sonning Tony.

I gotta go through my collection to look up Tony's last W vs T'Challa because I can't recall it off of the top of my head...

When BP beats Tony who's actually trying in a fight let me know:coffee:

I get this is a pro black forum but this stanning for BP is ridiculous. Posting scans out of context, posting shyt that is obviously bad writing:russ:

Funnier still most people didn't even know who BP was before they announced the movie:mjlol:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get this is a pro black forum but this stanning for BP is ridiculous. Posting scans out of context, posting shyt that is obviously bad writing:russ:

Funnier still most people didn't even know who BP was before they announced the movie:mjlol:

All that shyt you posted and you aint said shyt. Post the scans of Tony beating T'Challa or shut the fukk up....

I got plenty of scans of T'Challa sonning Tony, different writers, different titles. But oh it's bad writing. When T'Challa solo'd the FF 40 yrs ago that was bad writing to?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:francis: So I guess that asswhoopin thor gave iron man didn't count right??? :mjlol::umad:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BlackPanther42p20_zpslt5mhhpl.jpg

:sas2::sas1:

Last edited: