Black Panther Game from new EA studio (Officially announced)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it's so infuriating. Like it's a couple brothers in there celebrating in there faces anyway, but there's a whole lot of obvious white tears that there's a game seemingly centered around black people. I just don't get it. There was even a cac in there upset at the dumb shyt:

Screenshot-20230710-134127-Chrome.jpg

Imma still rock for a lil bit, but if it seems like there's more adversaries than unity, I'm out.

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence see for yourself, cacs cry about anything black by default istg

News - EA announces Black Panther Game

Of course they not just gonna outright expose themselves but you can clearly read in between the lines

This is why I ultimately don't go hard on racebending, because these b*stards will bytch anyway regardless. "Why don't they make games, movies with original Black characters".. and when they finally do, they still complain. Million White and Asian filled games produced each year, and a predominately Black one comes out and it's the end of the world. White people are the most fragile, entitled, full of themselves a$$holes on the planet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The comment section over at Gemastu wasted no time being on that :mjpls: non black gamers always gotta show their whole ass out when they learn that they have to play as an black character.

Thats why I’ll never let someone tell me the hit wasn’t out for Forspoken since the announcement. Its the same shyt in every game, movie, or tv show that revolves around sci fi or fantasy That has black people in it

It’s happening with Alan Wake 2 also. I’ve already seen people calling it Alan Woke

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Thats why I’ll never let someone tell me the hit wasn’t out for Forspoken since the announcement. Its the same shyt in every game, movie, or tv show that revolves around sci fi or fantasy That has black people in it

It’s happening with Alan Wake 2 also. I’ve already seen people calling it Alan Woke
Never forget that the gaming community and damn near the industry itself doubted that GTA San Andreas will be as successful as 3 and Vice City due to CJ being the main character, just for the game to eclipse both its predecessors.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What I wrote in another forum:

I'm going to take a guess and assume that the line about you playing as a new king after the old one dies is about you playing as a younger T'Challa who had just gotten the mantle and throne after T'Chaka died and you're having to navigate growing into the role as king and BP. They can't be THAT stupid to have the first BP game (AAA at that) be centered on another character or an OC instead of the franchise lead right? (Sigh unfortunately is a chance that they are but I hope not).

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i hope they have him fight some A tier marvel villain's

i want the doom invasion of wakanda as part of this game

detail.jpg

Black Panther getting two games this one and the one co-staring captain America in ww2 written by the women who wrote uncharted 2

Last edited: