Black Panther Game from new EA studio (Officially announced)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Literally sat here waiting for your response
Breh it's so infuriating. Like it's a couple brothers in there celebrating in there faces anyway, but there's a whole lot of obvious white tears that there's a game seemingly centered around black people. I just don't get it. There was even a cac in there upset at the dumb shyt:

Screenshot-20230710-134127-Chrome.jpg

Imma still rock for a lil bit, but if it seems like there's more adversaries than unity, I'm out.

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence see for yourself, cacs cry about anything black by default istg

News - EA announces Black Panther Game

Of course they not just gonna outright expose themselves but you can clearly read in between the lines

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Discourse for this game is going to be wild because we know people are going to be overcritical about it. Not the biggest fan of the Modor games due to repetition, but I am def going to check this out. I just hope the combat is good and they create a good looking world. Also, they need to make sure they hire black talent because I feel this is a game you def need black creatives in the room.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Discourse for this game is going to be wild because we know people are going to be overcritical about it. Not the biggest fan of the Modor games due to repetition, but I am def going to check this out. I just hope the combat is good and they create a good looking world. Also, they need to make sure they hire black talent because I feel this is a game you def need black creatives in the room.

People already checked the linkedin for the devs attached and its not looking that way

They need to bring in some prominent black comic writers to give it a chance

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People already checked the linkedin for the devs attached and its not looking that way

Damn, at least they got some time to correct that, but I feel they're going to miss the mark if they don't bring in black writers and whatnot.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh it's so infuriating. Like it's a couple brothers in there celebrating in there faces anyway, but there's a whole lot of obvious white tears that there's a game seemingly centered around black people. I just don't get it. There was even a cac in there upset at the dumb shyt:

Screenshot-20230710-134127-Chrome.jpg

Imma still rock for a lil bit, but if it seems like there's more adversaries than unity, I'm out.

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence see for yourself, cacs cry about anything black by default istg

News - EA announces Black Panther Game

Of course they not just gonna outright expose themselves but you can clearly read in between the lines
First time going there is a while. Old account is still active too. :lolbron:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Hmm, just saw this. Hopefully, there are others on the team. However, they def need some black creatives in the writing room and throughout the process

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:It better be on Arkham’s & Insomniac’s Spidey. Level of quality and the main character better be T’challa. I don’t want to hear blank was the Black Panther once. When there was plenty of people who taken on the Batman mantle.