wat6rr.jpg

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ll go back

They always do

They go back when the know it’s safe to go back. These studios get the money up and then start movie cacin again. Seems like they like to do this every 20 years since they did it in the 70’s and even the 90’s studios were investing in black movies. But black people are tuning into the formula now so who knows it might stay like this for awhile.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black folks BEEN great..... black folks BEEN generating billions

black folks attract eyes and ears from all over the world.... the culture.... the fashion... billions of records sold with music.... the popularity of our athletes around the world.... billions generated from sports....

this is just another example of our greatness.... but we BEEN great.... Cacs BEEN knew we were great.... thats why they been monetizing us since forever.

I'm ready to see us own and control and monetize our own image at this point.... now THAT would make me the happiest person ever.... to see black folks in REAL positions of power...... generating REAL money for OUR community and EMPOWERING each other....... cacs already know how great we are... thats old news.... thats why they sign us and employ us at every opportunity....I want to see us recognize our own greatness instead of waiting on validation and funding from others.

To us, this is groundbreaking.

To cacs, this is just another flip..... another power move. They already know how profitable we are.

Truth