Black Panther & Captain America team up AAA Game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's just a regular soldier breh, he has no powers

yeah, i know who he is, im just saying move set wise they're stretching it too thin. I think this is ultimately gonna be more of a telltale game tbh

i think thats the problem with these ensemble super hero games. Most games build their entire levels and mechanics around one set of skills, when you got people like captain america and black panther that have super abilities and then just regular non-powered people its like avengers territory. where no one feels special

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Copy and pasted from era:

sorry not sure if this part was streamed or not. I’m in the panel and Amy Hennig and Marc Bernardin were brought out to talk about it

Tchallas grandfather
Young cap finding his footing in the world

Non supers:
Gabriel Jones howling commando
Founder of wakandan spies(didn’t catch her name)

Genre wise Amy said it’s not far off from her previous work. Story driven, character driven. They keep talking about how it’s very cinematic.

Explaining in detail how they want the game to very simple for newcomers to games. Simple controls and whatnot.”you won’t need to look in the menu for combos”

Really was not much detail given at all. But thought it was strange how much they harped on how much they wanted the game to be easy.

Turns out it is a single player game :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
time to see how much of uncharted’s success can be attributed to her, might be one of those situations where people greatly underestimate the greater effort of Naughty Dog as a whole