Black Panther & Captain America team up AAA Game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
SIFU style would work too but then you kinda lose that feeling of being a superhero when its too hardcore.

I would rather it be more like a beat-em up than that on rails contextual combat crap. Was cool at first cause it looks cool but it’s just not fun to play for me anymore.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's the only war they can look back on without pissing off a potential ally or looking bad.

“We wuzz the heroes”

cbsn-0720-clinteastwood-1095768-640x360.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know they probably gonna have them fukking each other

Like they did in Watchmen. :snoop:

Series would been a damn near perfect 10 or 9.5 if not for that scene they just threw in there out of nowhere. :smh: (even if gay in the comics, shyt was so random. no indications or nothing and next thing you know ....)

watchmen-nelson-gardner.gif

:scust:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Like they did in Watchmen. :snoop:

Series would been a damn near perfect 10 or 9.5 if not for that scene they just threw in there out of nowhere. :smh: (even if gay in the comics, shyt was so random. no indications or nothing and next thing you know ....)

watchmen-nelson-gardner.gif

:scust:
me and my brother were like wdf quite a jump from tusla to this :what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
me and my brother were like wdf quite a jump from tusla to this :what:

I mean they gave ZERO indications that dude was down low. Like NONE. It's like it was just thrown in there to satisfy the agenda checkmark and shyt.

I know he was alphabet in the comic, but start off that way then. Don't lead us believing he straight all that time and had a child, then the next scene he at the Blue Oyster and shyt. :scust:

But you know they wouldn't pull a stunt like that with good ole Captain America tho. :mjpls: