Reppin
Wakanda

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

I just wanna see a billion. I want to see it hit that actual number. No estimates.
When the happens we should scour the internet for all the troll posts that said they were gonna flood rotten tomato with bad reviews and how black movies don’t sell and post them. All those posts and threads. Becaus what they don’t realize is black excellence sells and black futurism sells and what we represent sells worldwide. I feel like it’s like this secret they kept trying to suppress with negative images, but once the positive reflection came out it was unstoppable.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They need to toss the bag to Coogler and give him whatever he wants. I recommend a better stunts crew and visual effects team.

Whatever budget they decide one thing is for sure, they will have to have a compelling villain. Killmonger set the standard. Anything less would be a disappointment.

Cap is the only movie that had a better sequel.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whatever budget they decide one thing is for sure, they will have to have a compelling villain. Killmonger set the standard. Anything less would be a disappointment.

Well hell.... I guess the simple fix for that is to just give them some doper lines and more dialogue.

Because for all the good and positives about KM, it’s not like he wrecked as much she as some of the other previous villains.... that did some destructive or foul shyt yet somehow perceived as “weak”

Martha

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I just wanna see a billion. I want to see it hit that actual number. No estimates.
When the happens we should scour the internet for all the troll posts that said they were gonna flood rotten tomato with bad reviews and how black movies don’t sell and post them. All those posts and threads. Becaus what they don’t realize is black excellence sells and black futurism sells and what we represent sells worldwide. I feel like it’s like this secret they kept trying to suppress with negative images, but once the positive reflection came out it was unstoppable.

Nah I'd rather ignore them then give them the pleasure of our attention. We already know they :umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, Coogler and the Russo Bros set the standard. Random films like Captain Marvel and Ant Man will feel underwhelming compared to Black Panther and Infinity Wars.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
‘Black Panther’ Bounds Into China With 3rd Biggest MCU Opening Day Ever

Disney
/Marvel’s Black Panther took its first full steps in China on Friday with an early estimated start of $22.7M. That would make it the 3rd best Day One ever for an MCU title after Avengers: Age Of Ultron (Tuesday opening) and Captain America: Civil War. When the dust settles, it may edge Spider-Man: Homecoming to take the crown of 3rd best superhero start of all time.

This portends a Middle Kingdom weekend opening in the high-$60M to low-$70M range for the Ryan Coogler-helmed movie. That’s above where some saw it heading into the frame, but as we noted in Wednesday’s China preview, there were notions BP would leap above $60M this session.

By Wednesday, advance ticket sales had topped those for Spider-Man: Homecoming by 30%. SMH‘s full first weekend was $71M last September. It finaled at $116.3M. BP now looks poised to play along the same trajectory, although more will be borne out on the ultimates once this weekend plays through. BP will not have long to make a dash for cash with Tomb Raider and Pacific Rim: Uprising entering the market in the following weeks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
FINALLY saw this last night...

I heard so much about it that it took away a lot of the Allure. But I enjoyed it, time went by fast.

You lost b.

The second I saw the first trailer, I refused to watch, hear, or read another thing about the movie until I saw it myself.

Made it all the way, didn't have a single spoiler (helps that I never read comics). shyt was :banderas:.