Black Ops must be doing bad....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why are you posting lies? Not only are you confused about wondering why a MW staple map isn’t in Blops, but you don’t even know that they are doing the whole ecosystem thing where you can still play MW and get the latest battle pass content

They restricted shipment and shoot house maps in MW because everybody and they mom get on multi-player when they are on.

They literally forced me to watch a 5 minute video for a game I didn't even purchase...I couldn't even exit out.

The new MW menu looks like its for Black Ops after the update :russ::russ:

I never seen that before and I been on COD since 2000.

they desperate and noticing more people are still playing MW.....sad

You trying to defend this bullshyt and its marketing tactics:mjlol:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
My only issue with black ops is the animation
I’m on xbox1 and it keeps freezing after matches, the hit detection is terrible and the graphics make it easier for camping snipers in the crack of the door to shoot you without even seeing them. Hopefully it will look better on my Xbox series x. Also this is the first call of duty I’ve played where I had to adjust the settings to make it playable. It feel stiff. I might start playing modern warfare tomorrow. I played it when it first came out and went back to wwii.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Everything everyone has said plus the gameplay isn't as smooth. I agree maps are better, I was able to spawn camp in domination so that shyt was cool:lolbron:, but the other negatives outweigh the positive. I'd rather play Warzone:yeshrug: