Black Ops must be doing bad....

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Black Ops is fire once you adapt to it, the campers hate it cause it actually requires finesse and skill to kill your enemies,
Threads like this show how insecure the casuals are, you literally could've just posted this in the Black Ops thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Black Ops is fire once you adapt to it, the campers hate it cause it actually requires finesse and skill to kill your enemies,
Threads like this show how insecure the casuals are, you literally could've just posted this in the Black Ops thread

And eating shyt for a few months would have you adjust to it as well...

I'm good.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It took a couple weeks to really get used to it. But im not gonna lie. Black Ops multiplayer is SO much better then MW mp.

I still enjoy warzone more then both of them though. But yea black ops mp really highlights how bad mw maps were. The camping in MW compared to Black ops is insane.

But i don't fault anyone who can't get pass the dreamcast graphics/animations/sound effects of cold war :dead:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
what is it that you dont like about it?
I find Black Ops DULL as fukk. Every time I boot it up,I play one or two matches and cut it off since it gets boring quick.
He answered exactly how I feel.

But also?

The gun sounds, the arcadey sense of gameplay compared to Modern Warfare, the underhand grenade throw animation.

Among other things

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its like they are forcing MW players to jump on it

Why are you posting lies? Not only are you confused about wondering why a MW staple map isn’t in Blops, but you don’t even know that they are doing the whole ecosystem thing where you can still play MW and get the latest battle pass content

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why are you posting lies? Not only are you confused about wondering why a MW staple map isn’t in Blops, but you don’t even know that they are doing the whole ecosystem thing where you can still play MW and get the latest battle pass content
You can unlock the battle pass content but you can't use any of it unless you have Black Ops. Being able to play cross title Warzone is the only good thing about any of this, but even then someone who owns both MW and BO has the upper hand when it comes to variety of weapons they can use.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will say this multiplayer in Cold War is a lot better than modern warfare due to the fact the maps force players to move and not camp. Graphically and sound wise yea it’s a step back. And all the SBMM whiners just need to stop crying about it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
what is it that you dont like about it?
It looks and feels like a downgrade compared to modern warfare.

A next gen game shouldn't feel outdated compared to a last gen game. I guess if you preferred the old cod engine then this game is great, I felt like the new engine was a big step in the right direction.