Black neighborhoods in "Non-Black" Cities

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Jacksonville Florida checking in...

Last I checked, blacks are 40% of the population here. We used to refer to ourselves as Blacksonville.

Always overshadowed by south and central Florida, I believe we have the blackest population according to census.

Reason being, here you're either black or white. You pick your side and that's who you ride with. Alotta c00n and bedbuck/wench mufukkas don't like that about this city. Don't come here with that "I'm not black papi" shyt. Oh you're not black...then go stand your ass over there with the cacs and on cac day get your ass beat with them.

This is the only city I've lived in where people don't wear their nationality first. Constantly throwing their "exoticness" in your face. Blacks from other places keep that shyt quite here. You won't even know your dawg is haitan unless his parents open their mouth. fukk all that diversity shyt, lowkey trying to stunt on American blacks.

The city is integrated like a mufukka tho. There really isn't a cac part of town. If anything, white flight had them move to other pricier counties. The north and eastsides are known as predominantly black though, save the pockets of white people.

Even on this site you'll notice brehs trying to shyt on North Florida on some "It's more southern Georgia" shyt. Because there isn't that "diversity" c00ns love. I don't need exotic women, give me my sisters, everything else is second to a brehette any way.

I think our EWC is the first HBCU in Florida. Blacks have it rough, but crackas do to.

There's a respect here between black and white. A pretty good relationship actually. They remember them beatdowns from the 80s. Plus as integrated as the city is, their neighbor might be black, poor or middle class. Their kids have to school with our kids and will get fukked up. So they at least fake the funk.

The city is growing everyday too. Right now we're at like 1.3 million.

I've met many people from other cities who moved here and they're shocked how black the city is. Two girls from San Diego and one from Phoenix. They love it because the black men here aren't too busy chasing exotic or cac women.

Again, c00ns and bedwenches/bucks not too crazy about here because you're either black or white. Foh with that diversity shyt.
That's real!!

:salute:

And i say this as a Haitian.

I've always passed through JVille on my way to South Florida to visit family. Jville is underrated...

:ehh:

Daps
Minneapolis is :manny: all none whites stay in North or south Minneapolis:manny:
Outside the city is full of race mixers who love whites atleast suburb like eagan:beli:
The white women love nikkas:sas2:
There also More friendly or atleast pretend to be:sas2:
Inside the city they are either mistrustful of you or ignore you them and the Asian bytches tend to have there nose in the air and usually always fukk with wm:mjpls:
The pawgin brothers in the city be losing thoe them nikkas be having whales for gf:deadmanny:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
are there any flat parts of San Francisco at all? I notice all the jects that you posted or I seen was on top of a hill.

There are some flat parts. They even have a mapper for residents so they know which parts are more steep.

Hill Mapper San Francisco

Yeah, a lot of the projects are on a hill (Potrero Hill, the main hill in Bayview/HP, Alemany) but some others are on more flatland.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
There are some flat parts. They even have a mapper for residents so they know which parts are more steep.

Yeah, a lot of the projects are on a hill (Potrero Hill, the main hill in Bayview/HP, Alemany) but some others are on more flatland.

Yup off top Alemany, Westside Courts, Holly Courts, Army Street, VGs, etc. all on the flats

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
are there any flat parts of San Francisco at all? I notice all the jects that you posted or I seen was on top of a hill.

also are there any black areas in San Jose? I always seen that they had a huge Hispanic population but never heard about any blacks.

7 Trees is the main one... otherwise it's black folks spread out throughout ESSJ mostly around Capitol.

Main black area in the SJ vicinity is EPA and East Menlo although they've been gentrifying for decades

EDIT: Really though San Jose does not have a significant black community, it's always been very watered down compared to SF, Oakland, Vallejo, Richmond, EPA, etc.

Last edited:
  • Dap

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Syracuse is about 30% Black, Buffalo and Rochester are both around 40% Black and both even have Black mayors (Rochester's is a sista named Lovely lol).
A lot of cities up here were stops on the underground railroad. Some continued on to Canada but some ended up settling in the region

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Syracuse is about 30% Black, Buffalo and Rochester are both around 40% Black and both even have Black mayors (Rochester's is a sista named Lovely lol).
A lot of cities up here were stops on the underground railroad. Some continued on to Canada but some ended up settling in the region

You live in Buffalo I assume? I was in Roc for a second.

Last edited:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh, my bad...

They were nationlist? Awesome. Yeah, your pops probably knew Bunchie Carter/The LA BP Party, and probably knew of the US Organization. But that's pretty dope though. If you ran a club in those days, you probably ran across so many legends who played on the club circuit. But not only did you run into legends, but you probably had to deal with a lot of riff-raff to, and probably bumped into many hood legends.

My pops worked with Teen Post before Ronald Reagan cut it out when he was governor.He was cool with the Panthers and US members. But I would say he was closer with US because he went to Long Beach state and they were the dominate group on campus. He also told me that was a disagreement with the Black student union and the panthers in like 68 or 69.

• Dap

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

That makes those projects prime for demolition and gentrification. Because those are some of the most scenic areas of SF from what I heard...