Black Nazi Mark Robinson hospitalized after campaign event

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So you saying he's one french fry away :lolbron:

Be like... "I am going to make Trump happy... make MAGA proud... but right now I'd kill for a crinkle cut...."

rFx7x5.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Either way he's still on the ballot even if he passed away lol.

Yes but Trump is now currently trailing in most NC polls. There's no path for Trump if he doesn't win NC. Robinson being completely out of the picture and them punting on Governor altogether might help Trump retain some of the voters who have been fleeing ...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yes but Trump is now currently trailing in most NC polls. There's no path for Trump if he doesn't win NC. Robinson being completely out of the picture and them punting on Governor altogether might help Trump retain some of the voters who have been fleeing ...
I don't think it matters at this point because his name is still on the ballot. Obviously they need NC I just think the damage is done.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Expound on that my brother. :jbhmm: They gonna kill him to save Trump?

I don't think they are trying to kill him. I think they are distancing themselves as much as possible from him. They've given up on Governor. They know he's done.

But Trump NEEDS desperately to win NC or it's over for him too. Kamala has been leading the recent polls there. In part because Robinson hurts Trump.

I won't be surprised to see more and more fukkery out of NC....