Black Name on Resume vs White Name on Resume.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so had a phone screen last week, they loved me and want to bring me in for an interview. lol

---------------------------------------------

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your continued interest in theFinancial Planning & Analysis position. The hiring manager has requested that I move you to the next round of interviews. Congratulations!

Please let me know if you are available for a manager phone interview this week. If you are not, please let me know a day that will work for you.

Best regards,

Good luck breh :myman:

my only question is if this can be used to create some sort of scandal/lawsuit but i guess not

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I've done the same. It's funny how getting rid of an ethnic name makes them more interested in giving you a interview. That shock when they see you in person though. :mjpls:
yeah i have a white name and i know people are shocked when my ass comes through the door:lolbron:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
My first name is in that Tyrone, Darius, Jermaine field. Then the surname is African. So i'm glad that if I get into the interview stage - they looking for a negus.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Naw tape the convo, then send it to a lawyer and file discrimination charges. You could have a huge lawsuit settlement in your favor.

I haven't read any precedence on that. Would hate to lose my current job for something that isn't a sure shot, take that double L