"Sony Stans"
20220923133005.jpg

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
China's taking their :duck: too far. No way in the world Black Myth Wukong sold 18 mil in 2 weeks :comeon: Maybe 4-7 mil, but 18? :dead: Bloomberg trying to secure some investments in China or something. The CPP like: "Report what we said or else :ufdup::birdman:"

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Those numbers are what a game like BG3 should have sold. Wukong from what I have seen is not a perfect game and has several issues. Then again you can never get a genuine assessment of quality when it relates to anything china related. Hype like this will eventually lead to push back once the honey moon period is over.

Disclaimer: I am not saying it’s a bad game just that I don’t think it seemingly lives up to the hype built around it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those numbers are what a game like BG3 should have sold. Wukong from what I have seen is not a perfect game and has several issues. Then again you can never get a genuine assessment of quality when it relates to anything china related. Hype like this will eventually lead to push back once the honey moon period is over.

Disclaimer: I am not saying it’s a bad game just that I don’t think it seemingly lives up to the hype built around it.

Sony and Steam would have the numbers to verify. If it's cap, they'd know.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

-4 Rep