Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Daps
Lmaooo you guys need to stop thinking we walk around saying that, no one uses that saying.

Anyways, I recently watched white Christmas and men against fire. They were both great episodes but I enjoyed white Christmas a bit more. The ending of men against fire was weird and didn't make any sense to me so I had to google it. The scene in white Christmas where that guy gets poisoned had me shook :picard: I just kept thinking why aren't you fighting her off lol, but that's easier said than done.

I have be right back to watch then I'll be ready for the new season :wow:

Ria british woman do eat tea and crumplets

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I
Lmaooo you guys need to stop thinking we walk around saying that, no one uses that saying.

Anyways, I recently watched white Christmas and men against fire. They were both great episodes but I enjoyed white Christmas a bit more. The ending of men against fire was weird and didn't make any sense to me so I had to google it. The scene in white Christmas where that guy gets poisoned had me shook :picard: I just kept thinking why aren't you fighting her off lol, but that's easier said than done.

I have be right back to watch then I'll be ready for the new season :wow:
haven't watched it in around a year, but this is one of the GOAT shows. Wish they made more episodes for each season/series tho. Yall been doin it in cinema tho. I watched that zombie big brother show and it was dope too.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I
haven't watched it in around a year, but this is one of the GOAT shows. Wish they made more episodes for each season/series tho. Yall been doin it in cinema tho. I watched that zombie big brother show and it was dope too.

Zombie big brother? :ohhh: How come I've never heard of this? *googles* I had no idea this show existed lol

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Gonna try to binge this till I'm

black-mirror-gif-1.gif