Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Redhead in nosedive

Oh. Nah, she just stuck to that fake ass script she wrote for herself which made it seem like her and the bride were best friends. That's why she was talking all that "I love you" stuff.

Fred.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
San Junipero with that agenda brehs :wow:. Had her black man, then went on to eternity with her white woman:wow:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This one I would just of just said F it and let them expose me. No way I'm robbing a bank over that and face Prison time. He should of taken his chance on working things out with the wife..lol

CvWg6_YXgAADYod.jpg

Ya'll ain't realize they was all pedo's? The girl he was flirting with was a kid. All the dudes they had were pedo's which is why they had no choice. Chances are plenty of dudes would say 'screw robbing a bank' and just fess up but nobody's coming back from 'I was sending dikk pics to a 12 year old'

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll ain't realize they was all pedo's? The girl he was flirting with was a kid. All the dudes they had were pedo's which is why they had no choice. Chances are plenty of dudes would say 'screw robbing a bank' and just fess up but nobody's coming back from 'I was sending dikk pics to a 12 year old'
@hex :jbhmm: Was Bron one too?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex :jbhmm: Was Bron one too?

Yea. That's why he was 100% sure his wife would leave and 100% sure she'd get custody of their kids. Why would a man so scared of losing his wife and kids be willing to rob a bank? Folks cheat all the time but Ser Bron of the Blackwater was on some :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Uh....nah man. He was sure his wife would leave him and she'd get the kids because generally speaking that's what happens when you send dikk pics and make arrangements to fukk other girls.

And Mindy never existed. At least not who Bron thought it was. "I got talking to Mindy....or who I thought was Mindy....I mean, she sent me pictures!"

He signed up to a website (like Ashley Madison or some shyt) and was browsing girls in their 20's when the troll guys contacted him pretending to be Mindy. So they set him up.

Fred.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Uh....nah man. He was sure his wife would leave him and she'd get the kids because generally speaking that's what happens when you send dikk pics and make arrangements to fukk other girls.

And Mindy never existed. At least not who Bron thought it was. "I got talking to Mindy....or who I thought was Mindy....I mean, she sent me pictures!"

He signed up to a website (like Ashley Madison or some shyt) and was browsing girls in their 20's when the troll guys contacted him pretending to be Mindy. So they set him up.

Fred.
I also think thats why the main character and the other guy were forced to fight to death. Because their sin was more extreme.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I also think thats why the main character and the other guy were forced to fight to death. Because their sin was more extreme.

Yeah. Bron did say if he lost his kids he'd commit suicide, so that's how they got him. fukked up his marriage. It didn't have to be something as extreme as pedophilia.

Fred.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

Fred.

Son you're missing the theme of the episode. The main guy seemed like a victim throughout. Kid was being blackmailed for doing something fairly mundane but that anyone, particularly an awkward kid like him would freak out if posted publicly. So you feel bad for him. Bron was also somewhat sympathetic because yea, cheating is wrong but he hadn't actually done it yet and you didn't want to see him lose his family over that. The people pulling the strings were wrong, evil and taking advantage of normal people for financial gain. However that only works IF everyone absolutely did their part. You can't assume an average guy would rather rob a bank than fess up to an online affair to his wife. You can't assume a kid would rather rob a bank and risk being shot or imprisoned to avoid a jerk off video of him going public (rather common these days anyway). You have to be sure they'll comply no matter what. That's why the reveal that the guy in the woods was a pedo mattered. The money wasn't for the gain of the person texting them, it was 'prize money'. They were both willing to fight to the death not because of some slight embarrassment or even potential break ups but because their lives would literally be ruined if people found out what they were. The point was that NONE of those guys were sympathetic or victims, they were ALL unsympathetic which is why they ALL did what they were told. The black dude's woman was asking him 'is that you've become? A dirty, sick, disgusting, pervert? Is that what you are?' (checked the subtitles). The white chick was a racist. If all Bron is is a cheater its out of line with everyone else who clearly have some evil, irredeemable traits

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Son you're missing the theme of the episode. The main guy seemed like a victim throughout. Kid was being blackmailed for doing something fairly mundane but that anyone, particularly an awkward kid like him would freak out if posted publicly. So you feel bad for him. Bron was also somewhat sympathetic because yea, cheating is wrong but he hadn't actually done it yet and you didn't want to see him lose his family over that. The people pulling the strings were wrong, evil and taking advantage of normal people for financial gain. However that only works IF everyone absolutely did their part. You can't assume an average guy would rather rob a bank than fess up to an online affair to his wife. You can't assume a kid would rather rob a bank and risk being shot or imprisoned to avoid a jerk off video of him going public (rather common these days anyway). You have to be sure they'll comply no matter what. That's why the reveal that the guy in the woods was a pedo mattered. The money wasn't for the gain of the person texting them, it was 'prize money'. They were both willing to fight to the death not because of some slight embarrassment or even potential break ups but because their lives would literally be ruined if people found out what they were. The point was that NONE of those guys were sympathetic or victims, they were ALL unsympathetic which is why they ALL did what they were told. The black dude's woman was asking him 'is that you've become? A dirty, sick, disgusting, pervert? Is that what you are?' (checked the subtitles). The white chick was a racist. If all Bron is is a cheater its out of line with everyone else who clearly have some evil, irredeemable traits
:patrice: Good debate between yall.

They both just had that devastated look. :wow:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex