Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I can see "San Junipero" being divisive but I'm :dwillhuh: at the hate ep 5 is getting. shyt was dope as fukk. And scary. Turned dude into a Nazi basically, even had the same eugenics bullshyt ideology they did. It was low key creepy as fukk.

Fred.
Exactly! !

It's one of my favorites and has the best commentary on human beings as far as war brainwashing and ethnic cleansing, racism, nationalism, Geopolitical strife, militarism.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If there are alien races in the universe far more advanced than us, how were they able to avoid the technological pitfalls discussed in this show??? :lupe:

I really hope A.I. innovators pay close attention to this show, because the idea of creating a conscious "mind" and then allowing it to suffer like that makes me :mjcry:

If you notice tho, in each episode it isnt technology by itself that is the culptit... but rather technology crossed with human opinion . Thats where the combo becomes volitile.

being concerned with 5-star ratings, hashtaging ppl based on public dislike, concernced with what ppl will think of what you watch on the internet or what whores u visit, concerned with what soldiers think in combat, etc

If people were not focused on the outlook of others most of these episodes would have gone more smoothly for everyone involved.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
If you notice tho, in each episode it isnt technology by itself that is the culptit... but rather technology crossed with human opinion . Thats where the combo becomes volitile.

being concerned with 5-star ratings, hashtaging ppl based on public dislike, concernced with what ppl will think of what you watch on the internet or what whores u visit, concerned with what soldiers think in combat, etc

If people were not focused on the outlook of others most of these episodes would have gone more smoothly for everyone involved.

Charlie Brooker took pains to point this out since the common brainless take is "technology is scary":

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude was beating it up for over an hour :youngdro:

• Dap
Reactions: hex