Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
The Entire History of You, is gonna fukk you brehs up.

Big Time

black-mirror-ft.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished 4. Man that shyt was dope, I don't know what people are complaining about. There ain't been a weak ep yet in season 3. Might have to re-arrange my series standings for 2016 when I finish this season.

Fred.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just finished 4. Man that shyt was dope, I don't know what people are complaining about. There ain't been a weak ep yet in season 3. Might have to re-arrange my series standings for 2016 when I finish this season.

Fred.
You're surprised people on the coli are struggling to enjoy an emotionally driven female character piece? :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're surprised people on the coli are struggling to enjoy an emotionally driven female character piece? :heh:

ehhhok_zpsf36f41f5.gif

I guess I'm surprised people were expecting a dark turn when there's nothing inherently dark about "Black Mirror". A lot of the episodes are fukked up but similar to "The Twilight Zone" not every episode has a bad ending. This is the spiritual successor to that show, not "Tales From The Crypt".

Fred.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
All I'm saying is after everything that dude went through thinking back just take the shaming. I get that the premise was fear of reprisal for your action and what you would do to prevent them. That ending was still priceless after everything you did you still get cracked :lolbron:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm saying is after everything that dude went through thinking back just take the shaming. I get that the premise was fear of reprisal for your action and what you would do to prevent them. That ending was still priceless after everything you did you still get cracked :lolbron:

Well not sure you missed it but he was outed as a pedo :/ even though he was young himself. Makes it extra disturbing