Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the new season :whew:

Oh the wonders and horrors of technology :wow:. It seems like people are on different episodes, so I'll drop my brief thoughts on the new episodes in spoilers

Ep 1: The rat race of rankings and validation. The freedom that comes when you liberate yourself from that. No way it wouldn't be fights constantly, on some you gave me 2 stars :birdman:

Ep 2: All I have to say is call your moms brehs :mjcry:, also don't be eager to try unproven tech. End up zipped up and bagged quick :sas2:

Ep 3: I'm looking at every Kenny I meet the next few days like :leostare:. The ending might have been the most powerful gut punch :merchant:

Ep 4:Can't be yourself in life, but find happiness in death :to:. Ol girl's husband and daughter waiting for her in heaven like :beli:. To a non-believer that wouldn't be a bad option to pass on.

Ep 5: Taking military brainwashing to the next level :wow:. When Stripe was dreaming about the girl and 2 of them popped up :shaq:

Ep 6: Be careful what you post on internet. Never know when it will come back and sting you :troll:

[/spoilers]