Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
San Junipero was my least favorite. I see some in here seemed to love it. I'll have to give it a re-watch but the 80s shyt turned me off. And not to go coli-militant but I was like damn they can't have her fukking with brothers. That didn't affect how I judged the ep, just something I noticed.
When did Bryce get all thick?
I was wondering the same thing.

While heavy handed, episode 5 is some great commentary on the way militaries "brainwash" soldiers.
No bullshytm this was my 2nd fav because it reminded me of when I went to Australia while in the Marine Corps. During our safety brief they were telling us how bad and dangerous the Aboriginal people were and how we shouldn't talk to them because we'll get robbed and other shyt:stopitslime:

:camby: with that bullshyt, me and my boys chopped it up with them like we did with everybody else but I'm sure an overwhelming majority of service members that get the same brief treat them as if they're less than human.
Damn episode actually kind of made me sad.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
San Junipero was my least favorite. I see some in here seemed to love it. I'll have to give it a re-watch but the 80s shyt turned me off. And not to go coli-militant but I was like damn they can't have her fukking with brothers. That didn't affect how I judged the ep, just something I noticed.
It was a good episode and i really liked it but the 80s theme and LGBTQ agenda has really over hyped it making it sound like some ground breaking episode. Im 4 episodes in and its probably my 3rd fav so far. All episodes have been :blessed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It was a good episode and i really liked it but the 80s theme and LGBTQ agenda has really over hyped it making it sound like some ground breaking episode. Im 4 episodes in and its probably my 3rd fav so far. All episodes have been :blessed:
Why the fukk it gotta be ALL THAT though?!:what:

It was ill cause the concept was fresh

Whats up you muthafukkas and women man?! :deadmanny:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Episode 3 was the best by far, they trolled everybody. Felt bad for ole boy until the end :pacspit:
The beginning with the little girl and her mom made sense after :scust:
I was like if I was him I wouldn't care that much to the point where I would be on a wild goose hunt. But the end made sense. I'm going to go back and watch I miss the mom and daughter u speak of.