Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So you hate the lesbian aspect of it? what about the plot?
Didn't say I hated it. I just think that the people who loved it probably loved that fact about it. I'm not a romantic at all. Plus I feel like the general theme to black mirror is how technology can fukk you up. Episode 4 was just too happy. If it ended with the servers crashing or some shyt I would've been happy. I think it went against the usual theme of the show which is why I love black mirror

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I find that weird as fukk tbh. Probably super pro LGBT ppl and feminist tbh. Like the type to march and stuff. I just like the more fukked up endings

Lol bad generalization. I find with black mirror a lot of people's opinions differ. I loved episode 4 and 2 the most because of how they were written. At the end you realize every scene meant something. the amount of time, effort, thinking it takes to create something so seemless is commendable, regardless of who is on the screen. To me episode one was a more social commentary, which was cool. And episode 3 was dope and showed the lengths people go through to hide their secrets, but they didn't necessarily capture me the way the other 2 did.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G9Ra3.png