Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This shyt is hilarious.

If anyone comes across the option ‘fukk Yeah’, do yourself a favor and choose it :laff:

You went the same path I went!!!:lolbron:

Yo!!!! That shyt caught me off guard!!!:mjlol:

Everyone went batshyt crazy :russ:

Martha

Daps
Brooker managed to pull off the meta-commentary without too many matryoshka dolls (breaking the fourth wall was a nice touch), but the novelty of the interactive soon wears thin going through all the soft/hard endings, which were all generally of the same note, and while I gather that's the point, they ultimately lose their effect and take away from the story.

Still an exceptional piece of filmmaking (for the experience alone) that exhausts the mind just thinking how long it took to put together.

Last edited:
Daps
:dwillhuh:

so the point is, he eventually figures out that he is being controlled, and HE is the game? Is Colin real? I chose him to jump off the balcony. This wasn't as fun as I thought.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m gonna go through this shyt again later with my shorty.

Just curious? What devices are y’all using to watch this on? Like I have Netflix app via Google Fiber cable..... but a day before this dropped, I kinda wanted to see how “interactive” movies on NF work so I attempted with the Minecraft jawn and it didn’t work.

So I tried with the Xbox and saw it worked flawlessly.

I was wondering is anyone using Firesticks or AppleTVs devices and does it work well with those?

Martha

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I’m gonna go through this shyt again later with my shorty.

Just curious? What devices are y’all using to watch this on? Like I have Netflix app via Google Fiber cable..... but a day before this dropped, I kinda wanted to see how “interactive” movies on NF work so I attempted with the Minecraft jawn and it didn’t work.

So I tried with the Xbox and saw it worked flawlessly.

I was wondering is anyone using Firesticks or AppleTVs devices and does it work well with those?

Martha
Samsung TV hardwired.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: dont even know if I really beat the matrix or not.

ended up with credits and breh was an actor in a Netflix show.

I had a part were I could have went with momma on the train and passed on it :mjcry: momma!

:lupe: can she be saved

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
MI9G4jZ.jpg