Black 'militants' who use racial slurs against other blacks

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
No but not every single person who is white is to be held accountable and hated for slavery and the people ive met were not there for that hanging and burning of that man. Sorry. We should stay alert for the government though. It just doesnt make sense to hate everyone. If you're familiar with stories like Bacons Rebellion you understand that there have been many times where we have come together but have been smited by external forces of power who want to keep the poor separate and further drive wedges between us by showcasing cultural differences. This is a smokescreen.

If you remember so much, why are you going to Amsterdam? :skip: I've been and the people you hate, are everywhere and the people you love, are nowhere.

smh

I smoke great bud and I have been wanting this for 10 years and now my finanaces permit that. I tolerate cacs, brotha.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like having aliases? :upsetfavre:

I dont think people have aliases for attention. They probably do it because they're disturbed as are the people who entertain it. I mean imagine, you are an alias and people who know you are an alias are actually asking you to be their coli friend. Its like :leon: , friend. :sitdown:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
He also insulted a poster for being African. All these "black power" ass nikkas want is racism under new management.

pretty much

a lot of those black power fist/hebrew israelite/moorish science temple/ancient egyptian ankh carrying dudes envy the white man...they envy the white man's power, his paper and some deep down inside have a burning love for white woman (although they'll never admit it publicly lol)

if they were ever to get any real power ...you know the rest

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
such negative comments are despicable...

some folk be self-hating, but then the other folk saying that are posers...

in a created social structure...its not real

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I always wondered this myself. I'll name names :manny:

Esau = Evil is the worst.

George Gooney is runner up.