Black 'militants' who use racial slurs against other blacks

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
To have your post quoted in this day an age requires something prolific, something ignorant or something funny. If you can master these extremes, people will quote, dap and speak your name in jest, vain and admiration. The things we do, for attention. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

I have to agree mowgli they should stop it, it's disgusting!

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
8yugp4.png

You can have the display in black :ohhh:
How is that possible :dwillhuh:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
How much of the world have you traveled, friend?

I have been to alot of major cities in the US, Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, and Belize. Those were vacation type family trips though. I will be hitting Amsterdam by the end of the year and the ultimate is Africa, that will happen in 2014 after I get a bigger home or a Benz... Depends on how i'm feeling. You?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have been to alot of major cities in the US, Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, and Belize. Those were vacation type family trips though. I will be hitting Amsterdam by the end of the year and the ultimate is Africa, that will happen in 2014 after I get a bigger home or a Benz... Depends on how i'm feeling. You?

All 4 corners of the globe and i have to say that there are good people all around the world and you should keep your mind open a little more to the power of friendship. Its more important then the power of hatred, friend.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
All 4 corners of the globe and i have to say that there are good people all around the world and you should keep your mind open a little more to the power of friendship. Its more important then the power of hatred, friend.

So you have forgotten, black man? Is that what you are telling me?

washington_ground_level2.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you have forgotten, black man? Is that what you are telling me?

No but not every single person who is white is to be held accountable and hated for slavery and the people ive met were not there for that hanging and burning of that man. Sorry. We should stay alert for the government though. It just doesnt make sense to hate everyone. If you're familiar with stories like Bacons Rebellion you understand that there have been many times where we have come together but have been smited by external forces of power who want to keep the poor separate and further drive wedges between us by showcasing cultural differences. This is a smokescreen.

If you remember so much, why are you going to Amsterdam? :skip: I've been and the people you hate, are everywhere and the people you love, are nowhere.