Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This the LAST Interview I did for my blog. I still happened to have the manuscript and I'm sharing exclusively with the Coli. For who don't know Stefhen Bryan is a Jamaican born author who wrote the book "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" which is a Memoir of life in Asia more specifically Japan. He goes in detail about his sexual exploits, his fetish for Asian women and the status of black men the world over. I would love you hear your honest feedback on this interview. I will break this interview into 2 parts; one big and one really small. My questions are in italics and Bryan's answers are in bold. I hope you won't be too turned off by some of the spelling errors. :o:Enjoy!

527595_10151793610745332_1328376952_n.jpg

Poverty. Racial suicide. Sex addiction. An untypical escape from a dangerous seething slum of Kingston Jamaica to a far east and a pressure cooker cauldron like society of Japan where success is the only imperative. A Desire of mixed race children. Issues of fetishism and self rejection. All this and much, much more is covered in the 372 page memoir by "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs: Of Exile And Excess In Japan" by Stefhen F. Bryan. In his first 8 years in Japan he bedded dozens of highly attractive Japanese women. Of course is way more complicated that it sounds. To get a clear picture of what I mean take a look at this interview I did with Stefhen.

So after four years what has been the response to "Black passengers, Yellow Cabs"?

The response has been extremely positive mostly. 120 five and four star reviews on amazon worldwide. Though sales have died down somewhat, I'm confident there will be a revival once the solo performance based on the book is debuted.

Did you speaking Japanese before moving to Japan?

Not one single word. I ZERO interest in japan before moving there.

You describe Japan as a "pressure cook society". Do you think that intense pressure is one of the reasons Japan has been so successful as economic power when it has no real natural resources?

Absolutely! the people in Japanese society are obsessive and unified about everything they do: from imitating rap and reggae to building a world class economy, failure is just not an option. actually, suicide is a better option than failure, to the japanese.

You say both Black and White men have a high sexual capital in Japan. Why do you think that' the case?

I answer this question in my book.

How big is Black culture in Japan?

Huge. African-American and Jamaican culture are very popular in japan, especially African-American culture, from hip hop to R&B to gospel, to braids, dreads, popping and locking, very very popular.

In your book you said that back in your parish in Jamaica, east Asian ran most of the businesses. I notice growing up that Koreans own many of the businesses predominantly Black areas. Globally speaking why do you think so many Asian have an economic foot hold in Black areas?

Because they're economic opportunists. Look at the Chinese presence in africa today. They are willing to go where they can make money.
cleardot.gif

In the book you talk about the "hybrid vigor theory" that eludes to mixed race people being more attractive on average that monoracial people. Where do you thin the validity lies in that theory? Do you think is factual or more peception than anything else?

Not sure if you meant to use the word "elude," but in answering this question, this had been my perception from childhood, only to be validated by studies in genetics. professor Alon Ziv wrote an amazing book on the hybrid vigor phenomenon. its called breeding between the lines.

black%20passenger%20yellow%20cabs.jpg

Do you have any attraction to Black women at all?

There are attractive women in every race. It's just that my preference is yellow. I want half black half yellow children.

What was you experience with Black women in states when you live in LA?

I have only been intimate with 3 African-American women. When i lived in the UK I dated many many African women and women of African descent, but in America, cultural incompatibility has kept me away from African-American women.

Do you think the strong attraction that so many Black men have of non is just hangover from colonialism and slavery?

It may well be that, given a negative perception of our own race and give our negative experiences, many black men date outside our race, thinking it would improve the life chances of our children. That is most definitely the case with me. Im not preaching to anyone to date interracially thats just what I want for MY children.

A lot Black men have a rep for dating down considerably when they women of other races, especially White women. How did you dodge that trap?

Yeah, I was caught in that trap for a minute. It comes from self-hate and seeing anything thats not black as attractive. At the time I had ZERO TO THE INFINITE POWER confidence, non existing self esteem and terrible self image, thinking I was just black and ugly. But I started college at 22 and became very popular on campus. I ran for student senate, and found that people liked me. then everyone suggested that I run for vp and i did and won. then I became president of student govnt. the involvement in these activities worked wonders for my self-esteem and my confidence.

Of course I started psychotherapy when i started college. having no self confidence and a negative self esteem, I was chronically shy and socially inept, like those people who are japanophiles and love manga and anime, and in fact, like most people in Japan. my personality was exactly like the typical Japanese: diffident, shy and socially retarded. so all those positive experiences at the beginning of my college career, changed my personality and I became extroverted.

I learn how to communicate and hold a conversation and to make people, especially women laugh. then i started getting attention from hyper beautiful white women and I never went fat and ugly again. Of course, I also wore braces when i was 22, and that changed my face and changed my perception of myself. braces did improve my looks.

Why you think so many brother tend to date down when they date out?

Low self esteem, low self confidence, high self hate and the perception that even a fat ugly white woman in a wheelchair is better than a black woman. I was once there.

Many would have loved to be in the position you were in but you were driven buy sex addiction not a need to feed your ego or wild oats? How did you come to conclusion you were a sex addict?

I knew I was an addict since the first time I was introduced to sex at 7. i suffered from depression and suicidal idealizations since I was 4, and sex was the only thing that made me happy. and yes, I had no desire to sire children. I would've had 15 by now if I had such desires.

Most sex addicts will have sex with anyone yet you chose mostly women of East Asia decent. Are there various psychological configurations to the preferences of sex addicts?

In the past, I have had lots of sex with non East Asian women, mostly white women. In fact, as I wrote in my book, there was one blonde whom I impregnated 3 times in six months.

What did it take for you to gain control over your condition?

I simply got older and my libido reduced. Most men would freak out, I welcome my reduced sex drive with open arms.
In the book you articulate some tense moments in your teens with African Americans while living in Denver. Why do you think sometimes there are the tense relations between Black Americans and Caribbean people?

The tense relations are not just between african americans and caribbean people, but in general between african americans and africans from other parts of the african diaspora and from the continent. thats because, among all the diasporic africans, african americans are the furthest removed.

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What are some of the differences that make the two groups bump heads from time to time and what can be done to sooth the relationship?

It is my opinion that, though this is improving, african american culture is among the least receptive of outsiders. I can feel at home with some tribe in the mountains of afghanistan, but not so among african americas. Just as the US thinks its the cultural standard for the world, african americans think they, being americans, are the standard for africans. those are among the contributing factors to the friction. But these relations have improved dramatically over the years. but there is still work to be done.

How receptive did you find Asian American women to Black men?

I had positive experiences with Asian-Americans in LA. Most were not that receptive, but I had successes.

Did you find a Glass ceiling when it came to dating Asian American Girls?

Mmmmmm, glass ceiling. Not really. But I didn't really date many Asians in America. I'm very efficient, so i just cut out the middle man and moved to Asia.

By pure coincidence. i met her again and the very same location, one year after i had first met and played on the general superstition that humans have. when I first met her, she had given me her email addy, but ignored all my emails to her. so when i met her the second time at the same place, I convinced her that the universe was telling us something. women are more susceptible to that whole universe bullshyt, so it worked very well.

Why do think so many beautiful have tragic stories like her?

Because they get molested during childhood and it warps their sense of self, fukks up their self esteem and makes them unable to see how attractive they are.

Did you ever reconcile with her?

No.

What suggestions do you have for any young brothers that may want to come to Japan and a stay?

Just get a bachelors degree in any discipline and you'll be able to get a longterm visa, which will enable you to get a job teaching english while you survey the land to see what you really want to get into. its the easiest way in.

What's involved in coming to Japan to stay a year or so?

It's all about confidence. My advice is to hurry up, get your degree and get on a plane. I think everything you need to know about Japan is in the book

What are you up to now and what can we expect from you?

The new book is titled 'Only Begotten.' Check the link in my signature. Let me know what you think. It's available only in ebook form right now.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Very interesting and honest introspection of his c00n ways in his interview. It will spark some debates and hopefully further encourage introspection by the readers. Which is what a good interview should do

He claims to have preferences, all while agreeing that he has been brainwashed, so how is that preference. I never understood the claims of preference having, if your preferences are instilled in you by others/society/brainwashing

I disagree with him and the notion that there is drama between African Americans and Africans due to African Americans being the furthest removed. Speak to Caribbeans and African folks about some of their plights in their homeland, and you'll see similarities to African Americans

Any immigrant that comes to the states have more than likely been filled with stereotype gibberish about African Americans prior to coming here. Many immigrants have decided to embrace OR they are unaware of the warp perception they have of African Americans due to the stereotype gibberish. So a thief in their homeland is not looked upon the same as a thief that happens to be an African American. The African American thief is the "correct" representation of the average African American, while the thief back home is a local loser, that does not reflect the community members

EDIT: The other half of you interview, I wished you would've followed up his claims of why he felt AA culture was not open to embracing outside cultures [which is total BS and more stereotyping] by asking him to compare his experience of Japaniese and other Asian cultures willingness to embrace him and cultures when he lived there

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Very interesting and honest introspection of his c00n ways in his interview. It will spark some debates and hopefully further encourage introspection by the readers. Which is what a good interview should do

He claims to have preferences, all while agreeing that he has been brainwashed, so how is that preference. I never understood the claims of preference having, if your preferences are instilled in you by others/society/brainwashing

I disagree with him and the notion that there is drama between African Americans and Africans due to African Americans being the furthest removed. Speak to Caribbeans and African folks about some of their plights in their homeland, and you'll see similarities to African Americans

Any immigrant that comes to the states have more than likely been filled with stereotype gibberish about African Americans prior to coming here. Many immigrants have decided to embrace OR they are unaware of the warp perception they have of African Americans due to the stereotype gibberish. So a thief in their homeland is not looked upon the same as a thief that happens to be an African American. The African American thief is the "correct" representation of the average African American, while the thief back home is a local loser, that does not reflect the community members

I agree.

: The other half of you interview, I wished you would've followed up his claims of why he felt AA culture was not open to embracing outside cultures [which is total BS and more stereotyping] by asking him to compare his experience of Japaniese and other Asian cultures willingness to embrace him and cultures when he lived there

Obviously dude had some issues. I think this that pertains to his impoverish childhood in Jamaica and seeing his economically exploitative Asian neighbors as roles models.There is nothing new about his that part of his perspective. What it did show me is that if you want something bad enuff you can get. Even if that means traveling half way around the world to get it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He is c00ning but it ain't all lies his reasoning is just fukked. However I've had a similar experience with him in terms of women I get with as an Africa man in North America. Black women don't really fukk with African dudes heavy :manny:

But if I date interacially I'm a c00n. Majority of my girlfriends have also been Asian (no Tommy) I don't have a fetish its just so happened that way. I go on tinder and get hit on by white girls and Asians no black women :dead:

My Haitian boy says the same thing :dead:

So I'm gonna keep paagin but not because I hate my black skin but because some of my own people do :manny:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
He is c00ning but it ain't all lies his reasoning is just fukked. However I've had a similar experience with him in terms of women I get with as an Africa man in North America. Black women don't really fukk with African dudes heavy :manny:

But if I date interacially I'm a c00n. Majority of my girlfriends have also been Asian (no Tommy) I don't have a fetish its just so happened that way. I go on tinder and get hit on by white girls and Asians no black women :dead:

My Haitian boy says the same thing :dead:

So I'm gonna keep paagin but not because I hate my black skin but because some of my own people do :manny:

Why don't you think Black women don't like you?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why don't you think Black women don't like you?
They often like me then ask where I'm from and the tone of the conversation changes... Black women like me just fine if they get to know me but on first impression nah they always assume I'm gonna be a stuck up African dude for some reason.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Majority of my girlfriends have also been Asian (no Tommy) I don't have a fetish its just so happened that way.
How you gonna say no Tommy, that is very much Tommy. Btw I don't have a fetish nikka, I live in asia, who the fukk do you think I will be dating?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
They often like me then ask where I'm from and the tone of the conversation changes... Black women like me just fine if they get to know me but on first impression nah they always assume I'm gonna be a stuck up African dude for some reason.

Then DOWNPLAY your ethnic background UNTIL you actually catch a broad!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nah I'm me son no Tommy and OK I get it u gotta eat from what's around u.

I don't hit my paags tho :dead:
I don't either nikka, don't believe everything I write here. I wasn't even with a paag at the time, I'm dating a Russian. :heh: