“Black Men Hate When Us Black Women Are At The Forefront” — Jack Harlow Debuts His New GF

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I didn't know of ANY black women who believed that, but I know they exist...

Him being with a non black women is not surprising at all. Just further proves what we all know.
Jack Harlow is just another regular old white guy who wants to enjoy black culture and white privilege at the same time. He feels no obligations to black people or black culture. This is just another bag to him.

Not sure why anyone would be upset about him dating another white person when he's white.

I really don't understand when black people get upset when white people prefer their own. But some Black folk really see these vultures as part of the proverbial "cookout".

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dude, do you even know of ANY black women who KNOW of Jack Harlow in the first place?

Let's start there. Because they've been believing this shyt for the longest.
Black Women ain't fukking with Jack Harlow like that. Yall need to Stop saying this.
It's overstated cause of social media.
I been seent Black Women clowning him hard on Twitter.

I even see white people clowning him on Twitter too. He's corny as fukk and just very unlikeable due to his industry plantesque nature.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Supposedly he was smashing Beyonce right before she got with Jay Z. You had so many of these divestors celebrating him getting caught cheating with that one sista a couple of years ago, yet if a black man cheats with another black woman he's a POS.:mjpls:
:duck: Justin as always been a whiny and feminine cornball. He ain’t hit Beyoncé :mjlol:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you telling me this LIKE I REALLY GIVE A fukk. Point blank period, your mothafukkin asses still desperate for white people validation when y'all fukk with them. If that wasn't the case, you clowns wouldn't do so many pawg threads all day every day. And I don't give an ounce of energy to divestors anyways, so I really careless what the fukk they say. They say fukk me and I say fukk them too and keep it moving.
Pawg threads are 90% jokes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get out your feelings.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black Women ain't fukking with Jack Harlow like that. Yall need to Stop saying this.
It's overstated cause of social media.
I been seent Black Women clowning him hard on Twitter.

I even see white people clowning him on Twitter too. He's corny as fukk and just very unlikeable due to his industry plantesque nature.
You wouldn't know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
AccurateDishonestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

DA2-DEFF1-EE64-4-F80-A3-E2-81939-F26977-F.gif
Not sure whats in their DNA but a lot of balkan women have ass. Small waist and fat asses.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blueprint is there for cacs like him

Heavily pander to black women. Pretend to be down.
Get a loyal BW fanbase
Use BW fanbase as a springboard to Become a star and reach the mainstream
Once you became a star and become a semi-household name, it’s time to say hello to the mainstream and leave BW behind ,chase cac dollars and cater to white folks/white bytches

Drake already did it. Brian Austin Green before him

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I hate when y'all make me defend Aubrey lol

You really think his baby mama was the one woman he chose to seed up? Lol she was simply the one he couldn't bully/bribe into aborting
Cmon man let me get these daps,
We’re not applying logic here :mjgrin:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Do white people ever issue tickets to a cookout? Like if I can recite an Aerosmith song will I get invited to a cookout where I can get connections to wall street or inside info on some crypto stuff?
I don't think anyone else does that BS but Black women and Gay Black men. The whole idea of the cookout invite screams "Please notice me, please interact with me, White people".