“Black Men Hate When Us Black Women Are At The Forefront” — Jack Harlow Debuts His New GF

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at those tweets again, there's one that said "as a black girl, I knew it was too good to be true"

Unbelievable :francis:

What the fukk happened to my people? :francis:

if Travis Kelce pop's up with Sydney Sweeney on his arm next year we might have record number of black women depression and suicided rates:francis:

when even the (down ass white boi's )are team pawgset, team exotical :whew:

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm confused. Are BW supposed to be outraged that he is dating a WW because they like his music? BM entertainers sport fukk BW daily but a WM not dating a BW is supposed to be a scandal? If they like music where they're not being called bytches and hoes it's a problem for ya'll?
It sounds like some of y'all are outraged. You in here outright lying so something is definitely bothering you. He called women bytches in What's Poppin and Too Much, among others. In the former, it's in the chorus and repeated for the remedial listeners if they don't get it the first time. Real short bus shyt. :scusthov:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fw white bytches because they're easy is not the same as this white worship from your "queens".
nikkas are way too fair/objective with people who have demonstrated they are not, while happily playing in our faces.
All the daps you got let you know the breed of bytch in male form that posts here. Y'all let a stripper hoe talk down on you daily - she still here.
Y'all let a goofy suburb african call y'all n----r
And you telling me this LIKE I REALLY GIVE A fukk. Point blank period, your mothafukkin asses still desperate for white people validation when y'all fukk with them. If that wasn't the case, you clowns wouldn't do so many pawg threads all day every day. And I don't give an ounce of energy to divestors anyways, so I really careless what the fukk they say. They say fukk me and I say fukk them too and keep it moving.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Tbf he never really pandered to black women. He just had some friendly interactions with some lightskin chicks and the sisterhood ran with it lol. It’s like an incel thinking the hooters waitress is flirting with him.

:mjlol:

On top of that we got these dusty pro black dudes that’s been pouring their hearts out for years just to get a fourth of the love, if that. it’s sad all around
Same thing happened with Chris Evans. Dude just looked at a black woman, and helped Regina King up some stairs. And now he loves black women, and has a secret biracial kid. He’s hiding from the public.