Black Men for Trump

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is basically true, but I really don't see many brehs outside of the Internet actually supporting Trump.

Not sure enough black men support him for it to be a worthwhile topic. Probably more productive to talk about white women supporting Trump.
No, is this is where discourse constantly fails. Even if black men are not supporting Trump, what DO they support? This question has to be asked and answered because there are things brothas can do:

• run for offices
  • fund raise
  • form political action groups locally
  • ...or simply vote
The reason this is important is because there is a trope about "Black people vote overwhelmingly for Democrats" but then you see the actual turnouts vs how many people are eligible to vote and it tells a tale especially on the local level of why we may not control our destinies, especially in places that are overwhelmingly black in population. If our conversations begin and end at the every 4 years election of President, we let a ton of important offices fall to the wayside. We can start by talking about what black men DO support and then get into whether they act in furtherance of what they support. If not, we all just running our mouths and letting other people have the say.

DJK

All Star
Daps

If you're online you know people rarely think things through.
The typical reaction to this post would be to attack Umar and ignore what he said.
"Umar .... he's racist, homophobic, anti-bunny-hopping, scamming for school, has baby mamas, etc etc etc"

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
2. Enamored by the allure of white proximity

The " i like my racism out in the open" types
tub2w6L.png