The “Strong Black men” leading the Black family

LOST NIKKAS
:scust:

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This fakkit I know who sleeps in his truck is a Black Trump supporter,

I heard a homeless nikka as dark as me who claimed he was a "Native American who loves Trump",

And if you're from Miami, one of the "chairmen" for Blacks For Trump was Yahweh Ben Yahweh's nephew or some shyt

Yeah, stellar fukking examples :skip:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Also the weirdos who watch YouTube talking head videos. Getting all the news from a dusty single dad who bought a mic from Best Buy. They learn some new little buzzwords(tangibles, shills, libs etc…) and think they’re politically savvy.

:mjlol:

Barbershop philosophers. Mothafukkas ain’t read a book in years but know everything about American politics. They the ones that won’t outright say they support that shyt head orange r*pist.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
What about the Black women who voted for Trump? He got more support from Black women in 2020 than he did in 2016. And this year I’m willing to bet that he’ll get even more support from them.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
WHAT fukkING MONEY DID HE EVER BRING TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK HE WILL PUT MONEY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

His folks are literally suing the country because of programs that strictly benefit black people.
Stimulus checks are ancient history. But incredibly a lot of people think reelecting trump will bring that money roaring back. I've heard it all. One fella(older white guy) told me we'd have $1 a gallon gas day one if trump gets back in. He was dead serious because I pressed him to clarify. Day one! $1 a gallon gas.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What about the Black women who voted for Trump? He got more support from Black women in 2020 than he did in 2016. And this year I’m willing to bet that he’ll get even more support from them.
This is the only bright spot I could see about Kamala Harris potentially replacing Biden. Her support among females and black women in particular would be astronomical. Some of you are going to smirk at that but.....all I'll do is remind you once again that 2016 was a long long time ago. No Comey in the shadows with an email scandal in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left on the clock.

By the way this is the year of much larger than usual turnout from females thanks to the right going all out after reproductive rights. That's a floodgate they willingly opened up and can't close going into November.

If you're wondering why the polls seem wierd I just gave you your answer. :sas2:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Stimulus checks are ancient history. But incredibly a lot of people think reelecting trump will bring that money roaring back. I've heard it all. One fella(older white guy) told me we'd have $1 a gallon gas day one if trump gets back in. He was dead serious because I pressed him to clarify. Day one! $1 a gallon gas.
That's the thing. Trump was not responsible for the 2 stimulus checks and we also got stimulus under Biden (everybody got 1, certain circumstances got the final one around September 21). We also got damn near equal months of the 1200-1800$ unemployment AFTER Biden took office because that also stopped in September 21.

These folks believe some shyt social media told them that has absolutely no truth to it or absolutely no context.

Bet if you tell a idiot Trump supporter that we got the exact same shyt after Biden took office, they would disagree. Mfers are dumb as fukk.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is basically true, but I really don't see many brehs outside of the Internet actually supporting Trump.

Not sure enough black men support him for it to be a worthwhile topic. Probably more productive to talk about white women supporting Trump.