Black men, do you really like cutting your hair?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
i got that long blonde/brown hair

tumblr_m3k5e3zbAA1qbx51ho1_250.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I had my time with the braids but now I like the low Caesar cut. It's easier to maintain plus I just got tired of having to find a chick to do my hair. But if you wanna rock dreads or braids then don't let anyone else dictate what you do.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
If I could go a year or two without working, I'd grow my shyt out like how Maxwell USED to have his before he joined the crewcut committee

MaxwellsongPics1QYYpE1o5v0aM6M.jpg

Pause

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The only thing I polished was flea's jawbone that I keep as a trophy over my fireplace :birdman:

Now teach me how to get dat green :demonic:

there are 3 ways to get greened up in this replife

1. make a thread or a post mentioning a bunch of nikkas deep off in the rep game: @colicolicoli @James Carter @villain @O RLY @Illeye buckmatic

2. go in a popular thread thats doing numbers and just derail it asking nikkas for green :blessed:

3. or join #SOHHICEY the greatest, most powerful and most influential group ever assembled in SOHH/Coli history :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
there are 3 ways to get greened up in this replife

1. make a thread or a post mentioning a bunch of nikkas deep off in the rep game: @colicolicoli @James Carter @villain @ORLY @Illeye buckmatic

2. go in a popular thread thats doing numbers and just derail it asking nikkas for green :blessed:

3. or join #SOHHICEY the greatest, most powerful and most influential group ever assembled in SOHH/Coli history :birdman:
Where can I get a sohh icey application :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I tried growing my hair out once. It was not a good look for me but at the time I was also on a not really giving a fukk type deal.

I had my sister asking me if I wanted her to braid it all the time. Kept turning her down but she kept asking.

Also summer is too hot for that shyt. I don't see how you long haired dudes and women do it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
2 cuts a month, keep the 360 waves... Looks clean and neat and its easy to maintain

I use to be braided up and it was cool for a while but the maintence used to annoy me.

Even with a team of braiders on deck it was hassle....

Plus its hard to beat that feeling you have when you step out the barber shop

its like :takedat: :win: :blessed:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I hate cutting it and looking so uniform, but am obviously limited.