Black men a the finest men on the planet.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
giphy.gif

Can't nobody do it like a Black man!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The title says finest men of the coli. Why you mad at pictures? If y'all don't wanna appreciate men in an appreciation thread GTFO.

Y'all don't wanna look at men but you watch men in tights play football, men in shorts play basketball and soccer, men in even less play wrestling, watch channels where 85% of the people shown are men but you can't be in a thread with casual pictures of men.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The title says finest men of the coli. Why you mad at pictures? If y'all don't wanna appreciate men in an appreciation thread GTFO.

Y'all don't wanna look at men but you watch men in tights play football, men in shorts play basketball and soccer, men in even less play wrestling, watch channels where 85% of the people shown are men but you can't be in a thread with casual pictures of men.
You do know this is a garbage comparison right?

Edit: I say that because when watching them things you are watching a sport or activity not looking at men in the same way this thread is intended to be. That's why I feel its a bad comparison but do agree they could choose not to go in the thread. Just wanted to expand on the of point I made