Black men a the finest men on the planet.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_nvypkde3Bi1rrmgjzo1_500.jpg

I probably wouldn't look good in those shirts but I fukks with it regardless. This is a really cool look :salute:

tan900

Banned
Daps
meh...I find lots of black men are attractive, however i don't place them above non-black men. :manny:

Fine man is a fine man regardless of shade he comes in.

Daps
Apart from the homophobes moaning about how they don't want to see pictures of men, this thread won't appeal to the majority of men because men don't take pride in their appearance as much as women and don't enjoy critiquing or admiring the aesthetics of other men. That being said you should have brought up more of what good black men are about and what ever positive attributes they may have same goes for threads made about black women. Threads about looks are okay for meaningless entertainment but to gawk at pictures of attractive people and then call it appreciation for your race is sad.

Daps
meh...I find lots of black men are attractive, however i don't place them above non-black men. :manny:

Fine man is a fine man regardless of shade it comes in.
And that's what some of these dudes up here who are too intent on scoring points with black women to admit.

ice.

David Carradine, I'ma die when I cum.
Daps
They are beautiful, sexy, charming, creative, talented, intelligent, and so much more. Sorry but no other men can compare.
Let's talk about generalizations :mjlol: