Black Marvel Character Squad vs Black DC Character Squad Death Match: Who Wins?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i knew about steel from those death of superman comics after that doomsday arc.

was a pretty good series imo, but didn't take away the fact that steel was just war machine with a hammer.

he's not even that really I think war machine would give drop his ass unless steel gets in close, cyborg > both tho by a long shot

092872b5d71f6fa56b1f10c2e5a764ae.jpg

what could of been :wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
but :smh: @ most of the marvel nikkas just being regular nikkas who can fight good.
Can we get somebody with real powers?

Swag over substance in Marvel, outside of Blue Marvel, BLack Panther, and the OG Captain America in the black characters department. DC in the past had a lot of :mjpls: moments in their comics, but Marvel had the OG Luke Cage which is :smh:

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Storm
War Machine
Falcon
Mile Morales (Spider-Man)
Nick Fury
Bishop
Blade

vs

John Stewart (GL)
Cyborg
Steel
Vixen
Black Lightning
Static Shock
Aqualad
Black Manta
Killer Croc

Im assuming we got alot of Marvel heads in here and Im partial to bishop, bp, and blade but john stewart is a problem as a green lantern (even tho hes supposedly the least creative one) and i see black lighning+aqualad givin out that WORK to black spidey, falcon and nick fury :pacspit: ... killer croc would probably get his ass beat by luke cage but whats where steel comes in :shaq:... wildcard is storm :lupe:

Keeping Blue Marvel and Icon off these lists (That would be a dope fight and I'd like to see it), DC's Negroes are just too OP for Marvel's Negroes. GL's a planetbuster and Cyborg is a legit contender in the powers game. Black Lightning is pretty OP too, and teaming him and Static up together will make it hard for Storm.

OP said wildcard is storm but when I think about it, wildcard is actually Nick Fury/T'Challa. If Marvel Negroes get prep time (i know, i know) Fury/T'Challa team might actually come up with a strategy to take out DC Negroes, as the only real strategist on the list is also the Big Gun. Vergil and Cyborg are smart but they're not strategists. Bishop could cause problems too but if he gets overloaded then he's useless...Static and Black Lightning could do that easily.

My money's on DC tho. They just have too many heavy hitters.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
marvel is WAAAAAAY top heavy when it comes to CURRENT overpowered comic characters.

Captain Universe/Mother
Blue Marvel
Apocalypse
Moses Magnum
Photon (or whatever name she's using right now)
Storm

Black Panther (brains)

below that you have

Blade
Bishop
Power Man
Luke Cage
Cloak
Rhodey/War Machine/Iron Patriot
Deathlok

Below that

falcon
Misty Knight
nikkaLaus Fury
Shuri/Black Panther

That's not even counting the half blacks like Darwin, Monet and Casper Cole/Coal Tiger.

Compared to that, DC better bring out The Black Racer, cause outside of John Stewart GL their heavy hitting blacks don't exist (tangent Superman, Earth 2 Superman) or aint worth a damn (Firestorm) or both (earth 2 hawkgirl)

I understand that icon comes from milestone comics originally and they already got superman at dc, but why isnt blue marvel pushed more??? he could have easily been the marvel answer to supes but instead they push sentry and thor :upsetfavre:

Blue Marvel is in Mighty Avengers, published monthly right now.

edit: YES IM GOING TO VOTE RIGHT NOW. :rudy::camby:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

:ohhh:

Could you imagine a rated-R live action Batman series like this on HBO? Look at how cool this shyt looks and this was probably just some random dude with bucks who loves superheroes.

Imagine if a powerhouse like HBO got behind it.

The production values. :blessed:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I always read that John was the most creative Earth Lantern

nah john was a marine and he doesnt really have time for the out-of-the-box designs with his ring, I read he has the strongest will either him or hal cuz of that military background, but the most creative one is kyle rayner whose an artist

Green_Loontern_1.jpg

is also pretty powerful and he just happens to be black as well, as evidenced by who framed roger rabbit :mjpls:

Daps
nah john was a marine and he doesnt really have time for the out-of-the-box designs with his ring, I read he has the strongest will either him or hal cuz of that military background, but the most creative one is kyle rayner whose an artist

Green_Loontern_1.jpg

is also pretty powerful and he just happens to be black as well, as evidenced by who framed roger rabbit :mjpls:

Maybe it wasn't the most creative, but I always thought that John was the strongest at something due to the fact that he is an architect

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Maybe it wasn't the most creative, but I always thought that John was the strongest at something due to the fact that he is an architect

yea he's always been described as very mathematical and logic driven, almost cold with it

• John Stewart’s power ring provides him with the abilities of all other Green Lanterns; these abilities include flight and limited invulnerability.
  • As with all other Green Lanterns, the ring is a weapon of the mind and powered by will, therefore only limited to the wearer’s imagination.
  • Stewart was briefly taught by Ganthet on how to reroute his mind to think in the 'language of the spheres'- the first language of the universe- to evade telepathic detection by Fernus, the 'Burning Martian' identity of the Martian Manhunter; although the intensity of this method meant that John couldn't use it for more than a minute without burning his mind out, it has never been specified if this means that he cannot use it again or if he could use it at some future date if enough time has elapsed since his last use of it.
  • Like all Green Lanterns, Stewart's personality affects his ring's creations, giving them a solid, architectural quality. In Green Lantern: Rebirth, Hal Jordan remarks that "everything John builds is solid". He also remarked that Stewart is the best flyer in the Corps.
  • In Green Lantern (vol. 4) #26, it was shown that John's willpower exceeds the limit of his ring (when he tried to recreate a planet from scratch), a feat that had not been depicted before this point.
  • John is a discharged member of the USMC with full combat training. In addition, he is an expert sniper.
  • When he temporarily used Indigo-1's ring as a member of the Indigo Tribe, John was capable of accessing the powers of all Lantern Corps rings in his vicinity, even managing to harness the power of the Black Lantern Corps by drawing on the residual Black Lantern energy around Mogo's core. John is not shown to be significantly affected by the Indigo Ring's mind altering capabilities, although this could be because he was already capable of feeling compassion.
As well as his obvious powers as a Lantern, John has recently begun to demonstrate an ability to kill when he is certain the situation requires it, destroying Mogo in order to save the universe from the army of Krona-controlled Green Lanterns that Mogo would have created and later killing a fellow Lantern who was about to give in to torture and reveal vital information to their enemies.