Black Marvel Character Squad vs Black DC Character Squad Death Match: Who Wins?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Bishop would actually be a bad style match up against GL as he could absorb any attack or construct GL created...

But if you were to include Blue Marvel with Black Panther, that match up alone is Superman/Batman worthy status and could organize a W no matter who was on the DC side

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I still don't see any powerful black characters on DC side outside of Lantern. Anyone care to explain why characters like Steele and Cyborg, Vixen, etc are relevant?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you forgot Spectrum/Monica Rambeau on the Marvel side

spectrum1.jpg

and Panther could take on most of the DC side save for Lantern.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bishop would actually be a bad style match up against GL as he could absorb any attack or construct GL created...

But if you were to include Blue Marvel with Black Panther, that match up alone is Superman/Batman worthy status and could organize a W no matter who was on the DC side
Cyborg take Bishop breh. Why are y'all actin like Vic Stone doesn't exist? :ld:

Y'all about to learn with the Justice League movie just what that nikka can do.

New 52 Cyborg stuntin on these fukk bois :stylin:

He'd probably just take over Bishops tech and keep it moving :boss:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I still don't see any powerful black characters on DC side outside of Lantern. Anyone care to explain why characters like Steele and Cyborg, Vixen, etc are relevant?

cyborg is a founding member of the teen titans and a core jl member now, steele is clark kents version of war machine and vixen is john stewarts side bytch who can channel the power of any animal, they got down in the cartoons

plus i left out some good characters like batwing aka luke fox aka lucious fox son who is basically the coli poster mowgli with his mma training

Batwing-19-luke-fox.jpg

batwing20-1.jpg

2962320-4.jpg

that suit might give t'challa some pressure :sas2:

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Cyborg take Bishop breh. Why are y'all actin like Vic Stone doesn't exist? :ld:

Y'all about to learn with the Justice League movie just what that nikka can do.

New 52 Cyborg stuntin on these fukk bois :stylin:

He'd probably just take over Bishops tech and keep it moving :boss:

Yes, Cyborg would beat Bishop. I mearly commented on the Bishop/GL match up because it was speculated and mentioned that GL could solo the Marvel team when in fact Bishop may be able to solo GL potentially.

But in big group battles, the 3 biggest factors are the power levels, match ups and team cohesion/leadership. If you added Blue Marvel to the fight, he's clearly the most powerful but as it stands GL is the most powerful, but his power level could be mitigated by match ups and I'd give the leadership edge to Black Panther and Storm in the Marvel team and the fact that nearly all of them have teamed up with each other several times prior.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DC got this off of John Stewart and the Black Superman of Earth 2 alone.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

Green Lantern speaks for himself

Static has the same powers as Magneto, an omega level mutant.

New 52 Cyborg is basically Tony Stark, breh can take over satellites, assimilate other people's tech, regenerate his body, handle any environment, can teleport, has a mega laser canon.

Black Lightening is Electro with brains.

Black Manta could kill most of them simply with his poisons. He also has access to a vast variety of tech and can comfortably spar with the likes of Aquaman and the Atlanteans in the ocean.