Black Man in Brazil Beaten and Dreadlocks Cut Off By Police

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Majority of blacks in brazil are located in the northeast. my fam and my girl fam lives in recife. the cops are so corrupted they profile black brazilians.. drive on the trans amazon highway sometime with other dark skinned brazilians in the car, u getting pulled over

However places like sao paulo and even the suburbs of rio are white brazilians but at the same time some know there black heritage.. The cops in RIO always profile u once u leave the favalas at night especially Vila Cruzeiro the cops are right in your face thinking u part of the drug gang

stop looking at youtube for all u information

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
i'm back in the US right now but i'll be in rio late october/early november. going back to sao paulo first, not sure how long i'll stay yet.

you live down there or are just staying?

I'm here for school. What do you do that you're traveling to Brazil? Do you speak portuguese? Sorry for all the questions lol

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm here for school. What do you do that you're traveling to Brazil? Do you speak portuguese? Sorry for all the questions lol
im a businessman :jawalrus: i know that sounds shady, but i connect americans to brazil and vice versa - language, tourism, culture stuff, etc.

i speak enough to get by, you? if you're stuck with only americans down there and wanna hang out with cariocas, that's one of the problems i specialize in :blessed:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
im a businessman :jawalrus: i know that sounds shady, but i connect americans to brazil and vice versa - language, tourism, culture stuff, etc.

i speak enough to get by, you? if you're stuck with only americans down there and wanna hang out with cariocas, that's one of the problems i specialize in :blessed:

I'm... getting by lol. That DOES sound shady but I wont question you haha

I'm in school so I know plenty of cariocas :smile: