Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I admittedly have not been following this particular case because all of these killings have infuriated me. But i have read this entire thread, watched the video and read the articles. Im speechless brehs.

Its hard not to harbor hate in your heart for cacs and police. Its heartbreaking when i put myself in the shoes of these young black men. Its like black life aint worth a shyt. Nobody cares. You can be gunned down like a dirty animal for walking in the street or shopping in Walmart. 2014 is no different from 1964. All of the "progress" this society has made since the Civil Rights movement is window dressing.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was staring at a fukking shelf when they killed him. Such cowards. And those who didn't indict - cowards and savages. fukk them, and fukk this country until it actually addresses its thirst for black blood.

If we weren't such an apathetic populace, we'd be rioting for real, justifiably.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He was staring at a fukking shelf when they killed him. Such cowards. And those who didn't indict - cowards and savages. fukk them, and fukk this country until it actually addresses its thirst for black blood.

If we weren't such an apathetic populace, we'd be rioting for real, justifiably.
and talking to his dad about his newborn baby on the phone

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
omfg these mothafukkas. I swear they must breathe every waking minute thinking that black and brown man is going to get them for every fukked up deed they have done through history because it's always shoot on site for us. Let it be Skyler and Becky though it a different ball game.

I know there will be a civil war at some point us vs them, it can't ve avoided.

The caller killed this man. Saying he point it at the kids. at no time does it show him pointing it at the kids and the parents casusally just walk by paying him no mind.

Last edited: