Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Looks like the Painkiller spin-off isn't happening :francis: - although the article does mention it could be shopped, maybe to HBO Max.

‘Powerpuff’ To Be Repiloted, ‘Tom Swift’ Remains In Contention – CW – Deadline
Just when I was sold on it
3Pdq.gif

I guess it wasn’t enough love triangles in the script for CW:stopitslime:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
HBO Max would work well for the show just because it would allow them to make it more mature instead of trying to appease the CW standards.
Right. The Painkiller show should be more violent & grittier than the standard CW fare. I'd love to see it on HBO Max or Netflix.

EDIT:
:francis:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If we can't get a Painkiller spinoff, maybe some network will take a chance on a Gravedigger series starring Wayne Brady.
That character was a hit on the Black Lightning show, and a Gravedigger series could still have cameos from some of the Black Lightning characters.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If we can't get a Painkiller spinoff, maybe some network will take a chance on a Gravedigger series starring Wayne Brady.
That character was a hit on the Black Lightning show, and a Gravedigger series could still have cameos from some of the Black Lightning characters.
I think they are done with the Black Lightning universe
CW has plenty of other "Black" properties to showcase including a new one from Ava