Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Come to think of it.... Jeff and Jen haven't been in the same scene together at all. Even at the dinner scene at the start of the season they had all of them together... except Jen

I understand China said she was leaving the show ANYWAY regardless if there was another season, and she claimed for personal reasons which many assumed it had to do with the death of her friend, but it is awfully STRANGE how she and Cress Williams as if it's INTENTIONAL that they're not doing scenes together. Maybe they have issues or personal/professional beef that force this situation of not being together on screen. Of course, it'll be something that would of been kept quiet... and maybe I'm just jumping into conclusions, but it is strange what's going on.
:ohhh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- damn jefferson is catching so many Ls this season
- lynn is a cracked out and messing with tobias :sadcam:
- tobias, the man who killed his father, is now electric proof, and called lynn a baby mama. And he aint really lying :mjpls:
- and now baby girl blew up :huhldup:
Jefferson might need to be on that commit watch

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TC:dj2: 80s tunes be knockin:krs: 'Chocolate Covered Incredibles':russ: LaLa:laff: barking at ghosts again:dame: DEG's kickback is butane:whew: Mike Tyson Knockout:pachaha: Brand Nubian PIFF:ahh: Jeff vs Lynne round 100:flabbynsick: Anissa & Shonda got better chemistry:ehh: Gambi's PAWG:fire: is a straightforward lady:banderas: Freeland folks giving BL props:obama: Mayor Black clapped quick:huhldup: Chief Lopez's a real Meta hater, tho:usure: Jenn Big Bang Theory out:damn:

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Come to think of it.... Jeff and Jen haven't been in the same scene together at all. Even at the dinner scene at the start of the season they had all of them together... except Jen

I understand China said she was leaving the show ANYWAY regardless if there was another season, and she claimed for personal reasons which many assumed it had to do with the death of her friend, but it is awfully STRANGE how she and Cress Williams as if it's INTENTIONAL that they're not doing scenes together. Maybe they have issues or personal/professional beef that force this situation of not being together on screen. Of course, it'll be something that would of been kept quiet... and maybe I'm just jumping into conclusions, but it is strange what's going on.
I don't know if you remember when Martin had that issue with Tisha Campbell & they filmed them separately

On Cress IG, no posts to promote this season.

:patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Catching up wattup BL crew it's been a while
xna4bvo-png.379131