Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I figured Jen going up in the ionosphere would lead to her temporary exit from the show :francis:

New police chief acting like things wouldn't be worse if the metas didn't show up :gucci:. Got the mayor doing press conferences in homeless parking lots, with little security. Lala was able to snuff a police officer and infiltrate - "That's what you get for being nosy" :mjlol:

Tobias calling the Pierces - chocolate covered Incredibles :mjlol:

You and Lynn have been divorced for over a decade. That's not family, that's a baby mamma :usure:

Then telling Jefferson to send Lynn his love if he gets a chance :lolbron:

Jefferson may be struggling, but at least Gambi is putting in work. On and off the clock :mjgrin:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This show feels off for some reason. Probably phoned it in knowing this is the last season

Maybe I'm missing something, or has anyone else noticed the Pierce family not together in a scene like other seasons?

Anyway,

Is Chief Sasha Banks crooked?

Jefferson actually likes the fight club. You know things are bad when LaLa is the voice of reason

'Chocolate covered incredibles'

William from Girlfriends looking like a live action Uncle Ruckus. And, that's the end of his chapter
TC must be around my age :flabbynsick: if he's jamming to K&P + talking about Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Gambi getting some cheeks

The lesbian marriage storyline is Zzzzzzz. Wait did she transform into a MK character?

Was the other cop in the bar drunk off ginger ale?

So, that's how they write her off...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show feels off for some reason. Probably phoned it in knowing this is the last season

Maybe I'm missing something, or has anyone else noticed the Pierce family not together in a scene like other seasons?

Anyway,

Is Chief Sasha Banks crooked?

Jefferson actually likes the fight club. You know things are bad when LaLa is the voice of reason

'Chocolate covered incredibles'

William from Girlfriends looking like a live action Uncle Ruckus. And, that's the end of his chapter
TC must be around my age :flabbynsick: if he's jamming to K&P + talking about Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Gambi getting some cheeks

The lesbian marriage storyline is Zzzzzzz. Wait did she transform into a MK character?

Was the other cop in the bar drunk off ginger ale?

So, that's how they write her off...

Come to think of it.... Jeff and Jen haven't been in the same scene together at all. Even at the dinner scene at the start of the season they had all of them together... except Jen

I understand China said she was leaving the show ANYWAY regardless if there was another season, and she claimed for personal reasons which many assumed it had to do with the death of her friend, but it is awfully STRANGE how she and Cress Williams as if it's INTENTIONAL that they're not doing scenes together. Maybe they have issues or personal/professional beef that force this situation of not being together on screen. Of course, it'll be something that would of been kept quiet... and maybe I'm just jumping into conclusions, but it is strange what's going on.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

it has for 2 reasons
cw be on bullshyt and they forced that bullshyt arrowverse into the series
i already know the crossover episodes gonna be the worst ones

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif